Wialon mobile for Huawei phones

Тема: Wialon mobile for Huawei phones

Hello

I hope that I am not the only one who has this problem and that with the support of all we can take up this new challenge.  I did not manage to install the wialon application on Huawei phones, Chinese brand.  These phones are neither Android nor iOS and when I transfer the application by other means, it installs.  But after a while the trade phone flashes.  Our developers can help to solve this problem because nowadays in my country the Chinese are my best customers.

Re: Wialon mobile for Huawei phones

Mobile app for Wialon platform is developed only for Android and iOS.
If OS is Android and you do not have Play Market on your smartphone, the only way is to download .apk file and install it manually. But in this case, you will need to repeat this operation on app update.

I have already managed to install the application on these phones using xender. After a while the phone starts to crash. Besides, I think it's time to solve this problem because Huawei phones are used by more than a billion people around the world.

Huawei is in the top-3 list of devices used by our users. And less than 1% of them had crash for the last 30 days. So if saying 'problem' you mean crashes, I may say that there is no global problem. If a problem is absent of the application in Huawei store, we are thinking about releasing all our apps there

I have been using the same version of xender application but never faced any issue's there, but yesterday when i connect to other's device ,immediately it got hanged and off that.