Command response in mobile app :

Тема: Command response in mobile app :

Hello,
Why do the command response are not added in mobile app? Any reason?
We can only send command via mobile app, but we don't get any response.

Re: Command response in mobile app :

Hello,
Because not all trackers provide confirmation for executed (or failed) commands.

Hi,

I share the same question with the OP. I have sent this query to the support team and was asked to come to post it in forum, and here I found the same topic.

Currently, if we send command using mobile app, the reply can be seen on WEB if you have logged in or in Messages and customized report later.

In my opinion, this is not practical and not user friendly. Simply because you can't expect us to login mobile app and WEB system at the same time. Most users who are running around the town will send commands using their mobile phones, for example to cut off the power of the unit remotely. If there is no reply sent to mobile app, how would they know how the unit react to that command?

cs.lee пишет:

.. for example to cut off the power of the unit remotely. If there is no reply sent to mobile app, how would they know how the unit react to that command?

You may check the ignition sensor icon.

Also, you can not see a reply on the WEB.
As I know, you may see there only if the command was sent to the device. In case of error, you will be informed both on the WEB and in the mobile app.

Yes. The commands are always sent to the device. Then, the reply will be seen on WEB in 'Chat with drivers' as long as I already logged in WEB. However, there will be no reply sent back to the mobile app, which it should send, if the command was sent from mobile app to device.

You may set up a mobile notification for tracking parameter "text".