GPS location based survey App

(14/06/2019 17:41:03 отредактировано nasnew)

Тема: GPS location based survey App

Hello,

Is there any mobile app based on Wialon which can be installed on phones/tablets, which can activate a survey form to be filled when arriving at specific geozone (geofence) and the form remain inactive in other areas, I need the survey form activation location to be multiple and distributed. it is basically for sales related survey and the locations will be shops and outlets.

Looking forward !

Re: GPS location based survey App

Hi, nasnew!

It might be not directly connected to the business operations of the company for which you are looking for a solution, but we have an application for order management which is titled Logistics.

Logistics has a mobile application for drivers. Upon arrival in the order area (we identify the geofence as the radius around the order area), the driver has to fill in the form to confirm the arrival. This form is not configurable.

As long as I do not know what particular questions you would like to ask in the survey, I suggest you looking at the application, potentially it should partially cover you case. There is also a comment field where all the necessary additional information can be entered.

Maria Starikova,
Wialon Hosting Product manager, Gurtam

(24/01/2020 13:22:23 отредактировано kalaschnikow)

Re: GPS location based survey App

nasnew пишет:

Hello,

Is there any mobile app based on Wialon which can be installed on phones/tablets, which can activate a survey form to be filled when arriving at specific geozone (geofence) and the form remain inactive in other areas, I need the survey form activation location to be multiple and distributed. it is basically for sales related survey and the locations will be shops and outlets.

Looking forward !

Hi nasnew,

I have an Android app, which can offer freely configurable surveys to the user. After a survey is filled, it can be printed as report. How  the report should look like is also configurable.
At the moment the app has no binding to geofences, but it can be extended. Feel free to contact me, if it is interesting for you.

Valeri