Auto Zoom in function

Тема: Auto Zoom in function

Hi All,

We get more and more questions from customers that would like to see a auto zoom in function.

For now the system only zooms out when units get out of the screen area, but when units come back closer together the system does not zoom in automaticly.

There are lot of customers who use the system on big screens to see where all units are, so we understand that they want to keep the zoom level as close as possible.

Auto Zoom in function

Re: Auto Zoom in function

great idea

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Auto Zoom in function

Interesting for me

Auto Zoom in function

Good idea

Murtadha Fadhil
Integrated Solutions
Iraq
www.is.iq

Auto Zoom in function

Dear Dennis,
I think that your issue may be solved with a "Unit tracking" option in the Monitoring tab. With the button in the head of the table, you can switch on or off tracking for all units. Then the map will always center on all units on that map.
If you tried the option but it doesn't suit you, please, explain why. An example will be appreciated smile

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

Auto Zoom in function

Hello,
I agree with partners.
If we do like you say Tata we must have a guy "touching" the screen the whole day..
The idea is just to have the screen to control it with eyes and not with fingers
thanks for understanding

Locating things

Auto Zoom in function

(05/07/2019 09:50:53 отредактировано Dennis)

tata пишет:

Dear Dennis,
I think that your issue may be solved with a "Unit tracking" option in the Monitoring tab. With the button in the head of the table, you can switch on or off tracking for all units. Then the map will always center on all units on that map.
If you tried the option but it doesn't suit you, please, explain why. An example will be appreciated smile

Hi Tatsiana,

The option you say we understand, but this option does not zoom in when units are closer together again after zooming out by the "Unit Tracking" option, so user always has to zoom manualy back in, this is not done automaticly.

Auto Zoom in function

Dennis, seems, I understand your problem. If some units are shown on a large scale (like on the screenshot), then they never become closer automatically.  "Unit Tracking" option helps if only some of the units appear out of the map.
We will think a little can it harm someone, and maybe will correct the "Unit Tracking" option with your requirements.

• Auto Zoom in function
Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

Auto Zoom in function

Hi Tatsiana,

Yes correct, that would be great! because we get alot of requests for this future.

Auto Zoom in function

Hello,
The Dennis's suggestion is an improvement that our customers would like very much.
Like Tata have said, the problem happens when there is a lot of vehicles being tracked at the same time.

Fernando Brochetto
Technical Support, Rastreasul

fernando@rastreasul.com.br

Auto Zoom in function

This would be a simple but great option. Have customers who use Wialon on narrow casting through whole company. They have to manual fix this problem every time. Would be great (and more professional) if this works automatically.

Auto Zoom in function

Dear partners, please, check the feature. It is already available. I hope it will help you and your clients to work more effectively with the map.

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

Auto Zoom in function

Thank you tata, it's working perfectly.

Fernando Brochetto
Technical Support, Rastreasul

fernando@rastreasul.com.br