Wialon Mobile Suggestions.

Тема: Wialon Mobile Suggestions.

The new update is nice but still not quite ready for our use because of the following.

1.   Notificiations - Not having an option to clear all notifications is a problem.   For us, we may have 100+ notifications come in and if one of our staff changes projects, they need to be able to clear out their old notifications.      Also, having a setting where old notifications are deleted automatically after a specific time.     Our projects may go weeks, so our people may not need to see the notifications that came in on day one if they are on day 25 of a project.      As it is, our people either have to clear the apps data in the app manager for Android or uninstall and reinstall on IoS to clear out old notifications.

2.   Reports -   We have two very specific reports we run dozens of times per day.   An Events Report that shows the map with flags for every SOS/Alert from the units and a Click Report that gives us the counts of the SOS/Events.    One the desktop, these work very well and efficiently.     The app does not work well.   

The Click Report on the app saves a very large PDF file for the report rather than a simple summery of units and clicks.    I know the app gives the same thing as clicking the download report option on desktop does, but we never use that option.   We need to be able to see a simple summary  table with counts very quickly.

The Event Report says "Not Data for selected interval"and does nothing.  We need to be able to see the flags on the map in the app to make sure the events are happening in the right place.

Perhaps we need to build new reports to get this result.   I am not sure.    If so, we need to know exactly how to set them up.

Thank you

Re: Wialon Mobile Suggestions.

Helo
1. We are planning to add a mechanism for clearing notifications list.
2. For now, reports are available only in the form of PDF in the mobile app. Maybe, you need to use another type of report.

Andrei4 пишет:

2. For now, reports are available only in the form of PDF in the mobile app. Maybe, you need to use another type of report.

If you can tell me what type of report will show number of SOS per unit in a list, I'll build it.

If your notification registers events in unit history, then you can execute a report with Events table.

I think it is better to address such questions to the Support team because such questions are more about dealing with the platform than mobile apps. The Support team may give you more details of how to set up a report