Improvements in Dashboard

(03/09/2019 23:36:21 отредактировано Fernando Brochetto)

Тема: Improvements in Dashboard

Hello,
We have clients using Dashboard and some asked me if there is a possibility to filter the information in specific times, because they work in shifts.
For example: the graphics of odometer during the day (07:30-17:18) and during the night (17:19-07:29), to compare the produtivity of these two shifts.
Other request was to make possible to see graphics with more than 10 vehicles. One asked me too if was possible to make graphics from the fences (to see graphically the areas that the vehicles are working harder) and from the stops, since it already exists with parkings.

Another improvement that Dashboard could have is an option to export the charts as PNG or PDF.

Fernando Brochetto
Technical Support, Rastreasul

fernando@rastreasul.com.br

Re: Improvements in Dashboard

Hi

Dashboards i think that can be much more better.

Hello,
Yes, I agree, it's a nice app with a great potential smile

Fernando Brochetto

(04/09/2019 15:04:28 отредактировано Fernando Brochetto)

Good morning,
A nice option that could be added in the charts was the option to cluster the informations in reports by hour/day/week/month. For example:

1. Engine graphic of a vehicle agrouped by hours. It would be possible to see the shifts that the vehicle is working harder.

2. Chart of the rank (both by drivers and units) grouped by day, to see the evolution of the unit/driver.

Fernando Brochetto

Thanks Fernando Brochetto!
For now we have no dev plans for Dashboadr app but we'll add you ideas to backlog for future

Hello shmi,
Thank you for your answer!
Hope you can find a way to improve the app soon, it is a nice tool. smile

Fernando Brochetto