report of first activity after a determinated hour

Тема: report of first activity after a determinated hour

Good day everyone,

I don't know if this functionnality is available in WH because I have searched for many times without success....

We need to create a report with the FIRST detection of ignition (or vehicle activity) AFTER and ONLY AFTER 8 AM.

I have tried with many templates, with "shifts" and "Time Limitation" parameters and so on, but I didn't reach a satisfaying result.

To be clear, we must create a report only when a vehicle begins its activity after 8AM.
If the vehicle has started between 6 and 7AM and start again after 8AM, we shouldn't see it in the report because the beginning of activity was at 6 and not after 8.

If someone could help us to create this report, it would greatly appreciated !

Thank You guys,

Re: report of first activity after a determinated hour

there is no such a report in WH

but as always you can do it with notification

the steps as follow:

1: create 3 unti group first one for units that start engine before 8 and another one for units that starts after 8 and another one that contain all units.

2: all units should be in the all units group

3: create a notification with time limitation form 1AM to 8 AM that detect ignition, the action will be modify unit group which will get it out from all units and put it in before 8 group.

4:create the same notification but with time limitation 8:01AM to the time that you need, the action will be modify unit group and register event as violation.

at the end of the day you must reset all groups which can be done by a notification ,connection loss for 1 min,outside geofence...etc any type you like but also with a time limitation

5: create a report with type event and filter the violation by aword from the notification test

Re: report of first activity after a determinated hour

Thank U Ahmed I will try your advices.