Route Schedule

Тема: Route Schedule

Hi to all,

We have been working creating some routes-schedules-rounds. But we are facing some troubles with the activation time when the unit is already inside the firs point, I tried looking into the docs, but there only specify the importance of arrival time for the first point.

The question is, if i set a round relative to activation, and lets say the arrival time is 00:00 and departure time is 00:10, does this round becomes active after 10 minutes of the unit being inside the checkpoint? or is it activated when it leaves the checkpoint after these 10 minutes?

Route Schedule

Re: Route Schedule

soporte3 if only one unit is assigned to a timetable a round is created and activated by the time of the first check point minus deviation.
Suppose the first check point arrival time is 00:00, departure is 00:10 and an allowed deviation is 5 minutes.
Then, the round is activated at 23:55. From that time Wialon is following units movement and checks if it visited a point or not.

So it not being inside a check point for 10 minutes. Activation time is not bound to any other conditions rather than arrival time.
A round is created regardless of whether a unit is inside or outside a point.

Depending on the task you trying to solve, maybe there is a better option. For example start rounds by notifications.

Route Schedule

Re: Route Schedule

pach

Thanks for this feedback, you are right after some testing and some help trough support mail , we decided to go with generating a round from a notification.

Dont know if this behaviour is something common in other regions, but i think it would be a nice addition to move the schedule due to a delay in the start point.