1-wire sensor ID

Тема: 1-wire sensor ID

Hello,
I have buyed some 1-wire temperature sensors (DS18B20) and I want to instal these sensors in our traliers to bind the trucks.
I actually use Omnicomm Optim Units.
How can I read the sensors ID in wialon hosting to use to bind the truck?

1-wire sensor ID

Re: 1-wire sensor ID

Hello,

You can find information about trailer automatic (un)binding on the following documentation page: https://docs.wialon.com/en/hosting/user … ic_binding

If you have questions about connection of sensors and other hardware questions, please, direct them to hw@gurtam.com

@ Oleg Zharkovsky
Customer Service / Quality Control and Training
"Timely is the best. But still better late than never."

1-wire sensor ID

(05/07/2018 09:43:35 отредактировано jommi)

This is the reply from Omnicomm support team:

"Unfortunately, there are no options to see the 1-wire temperature sensor's ID in the server hosting. This information is not saved by the terminal, and not transferred to the server."

Today there is no way to bind trailers to the truck trough 1-wire temperature sensors.

1-wire sensor ID

well, you just need to use another kind of hardware. For example, Galileosky https://galileosky.com/ support 1-wire sensors . We make many same  projects with it.

Хайруллин Шамиль
ООО "Смарт-сервис"
Самарская область
smrservice.ru

1-wire sensor ID

(14/06/2022 13:42:07 отредактировано Schluter)

Poddias пишет:

well, you just need Sleep Pursuits and use another kind of hardware. For example, Galileosky https://galileosky.com/ support 1-wire sensors . We make many same  projects with it.

This has been my problem as well. Thanks for recommending an alternative, Poddias. I'll check out the Galileosky too.

1-wire sensor ID

if data is not transfered to Wialon than you need to choose other HW. If its transfered but not seen as trailer ID, than it should be only a probem of clever configuration to bind the trailer....
So do you see "some" id´s comming or as Omnicom said "no transfer of data", than change HW

Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

1-wire sensor ID

The temperature sensor value is transfered to one of the unit input (selectable) and then trasmitted to the server. No ID value is trasmitted to the server at all.
Maybe in the future the new firmware, this data will send to the hosting server.

1-wire sensor ID

Hello Jommi,

My name is Simonas and I am from company Baltic Car Equipment (BCE).

We are manufacturing vehicle tracking devices in Lithuania and regarding your question I would like to mention that our units are sending temperature  value and sensor ID in the same message directly to Wialon.

If you would like to discuss more, please send me an email to simonas.m@bce.lt

Simonas Mickevičius
Phone: +370 663 70335
Mail: simonas.m@bce.lt
Baltic Car Equipment, Ltd.

1-wire sensor ID

(29/05/2019 19:34:59 отредактировано jommi)

I'm testing Teltonika units (FMB640). Automatic binding of the trailers (trough 1-wire temperature sensor) working well.
Less then 2 euros for the sensor buyed on Amazon.