Possibility to show the column of device names and date on the report

Тема: Possibility to show the column of device names and date on the report

Hi Everyone,
I would like to share this kind of report to show on our template to ensure that we can do more filtering by having the names and date together.
The idea is to know the details as summary per month,then on daily basis, and from the daily basis we can go to more details.

Or basically we can filter such day or days to understand the usage of vehicles. Please see the screenshot, the one on the left was the one I altered and the other one is the original from the reporting page.

Regards,

Andro

Re: Possibility to show the column of device names and date on the report

i can't see your attached screen shots

Sorry for missing the document.

• Possibility to show the column of device names and date on the report

Hi Everyone,
Hope everyone was having a great day!
I wan to share the same scenario for our passengers solution that is showing the same columns and it be really good if the same concept which I raised will be added on the reporting page.

Basically it a much straight forward report if the client will see the name of the Passengers Name/Pickup Time/Pickup Location/drop time/drop Location instead of creating different filter.

Please see attachment for your reference, this will give us more room to work on the file.
Basically the lest filter for some report will give more functionality to work on to the excel reports such pivot, comparison, etc.

Regards,
Andro

I'm not sure that I understand right this request. It seems that all proposals can be done with the current function "Grouping." Try it. If it doesn't solve your issues, then describe it once more.

• Possibility to show the column of device names and date on the report
Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam