AEMP API implementation

(09/12/2014 16:56:18 отредактировано Baltika)

Тема: AEMP API implementation

Hi Gurtam forum people smile,

We like to know if any of you have interest in the following solution, if YES than vote pls ... smile

AEMP= Assotiation of Equipment Manufactures  ( in other words : Heavy building Equipment )

We would like to see this API implemented in Wialon ( Pro, Local and Hosting ), with this API we are able to read all data directly from the databases of Caterpillar, John Deere, Komatsu, McFadyen, Volvo and Trimple/VSS etc.

All those heave duty machines are connected to the factory servers for monitoring and reporting. With this API we could use this data without implementing new and extra hardware into those machines.

I already send all documentation and test logins to the support@gurtam.com .

www.aemp.org

At this website you can also download the documentation and registrate for news letters etc .

Just contact me if you have any questions or remarks

Baltika   (Harm S.Rutgers)
The Netherlands

AEMP API implementation

Re: AEMP API implementation

Dear Harm,
Fully supporting your great idea!!!

GPS Solutions LLC., Baku, Azerbaijan.
www.gps.az
Jamal

AEMP API implementation

Agree!

Eduard Vald / GoGPS Service
www.gogps.eu

AEMP API implementation

great idea!

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

AEMP API implementation

Baltika пишет:

We would like to see this API implemented in Wialon ( Pro, Local and Hosting ), with this API we are able to read all data directly from the databases of Caterpillar, John Deere, Komatsu, McFadyen, Volvo and Trimple/VSS etc.

That we can do.
But i should mention that to connect to those DB a customer must have credentials for that to be stores somewhere in unit properties / custom fields and probably a (paid) subscription for their services / DB.

Would that work out?

AEMP API implementation

Hi Aliaksandr Kuushynau,

YES    Customer need to have a paid subscription from ( for example ) Volvo  ( name is CareTrack )  (https://www.caretrackvolvo.com/caretrack/)

Our customer likes to see all his machines ( Volvo, Caterpillar and others ) on 1 Platform . And not behind several login's etc. Thats why we offered Wialon for this .

AEMP API implementation

Baltika,

We got the demo and already started playing with it. But an important point here is how often we could send requests to Volvo DB and if there are any limitations on quantity of requests per hour/day

Aksana Astapovich
Regional Manager, EU
Gurtam

AEMP API implementation

Great idea!

AEMP API implementation

Great Idea !

Sint

AEMP API implementation

I think this is an awesome idea

FlexGPS
United States

AEMP API implementation

Apoyamos completamente esta idea

AEMP API implementation

Dear ,

Is there any progress with This great idea?

Cheers ,

AEMP API implementation

Dear,

Finning discussed with our market is advancing a lot in heavy equipment with the implementation of this technology.

It would be very important to resume the process.

I leave the link of the company Finning providing the telematic service for heavy equipment by AEMP.

http://www.finningsudamerica.com/bolivi … ing-online
https://www.myvisionlink.com/index.html#/welcome

AEMP API implementation

I agree

AEMP API implementation

any movement on this as this is a great addition to Wialon partners globally

FlexGPS
United States

AEMP API implementation

AGreed

Locating things

AEMP API implementation

Dear,

ORBCOMM, and is taking the initiative with specialty solutions in this estebliciendo heavy equipment and technological ties with the equipment manufacturer to provide relevant information of heavy equipment, which allows users greater control via CAN BUS.
Fleetedge is the solution.

I'm sure we can give users wialon a twist to this solution and find good growth opportunities.

Best regards,
Antonio

AEMP API implementation

The idea is really great but it needs more thorough investigation.

Katerina Alexandrova
Product Manager (Mobile)
Gurtam

AEMP API implementation

We need this

AEMP API implementation

I agree

AEMP API implementation

alek пишет:

Katerina

Hello Katerina  , is there any progress in this way ? i am in touch with a major construction company  and the ability to be compatible with ISO 15143-3 as promoted by AEMP organization seems to  be a good solution . I have seen this solution on the web
https://www.prodot.de/en/l/prodot-infoh … anagement/
let me know if there is any chance to have  a solution with Gurtam ?
thanks you
Georges

Georges  Geoloc

AEMP API implementation

We will not be competitive in the US in many situations involving equipment without getting this data. Competitors are already doing this. We were just excluded from an opportunity of over 10,000 pieces because of no AEMP integration. There has to be a connector to authenticate and import the data. Flespi is great but it has to be easy enough to do without developers.

-Eron
Fleetistics.com

AEMP API implementation

Just to be clear, you want to import data from units to wialon or you want  to export data from wialon to third party platforms using Aemp? or both?

Desarrollo e integración de sistemas
System development and integration
Разработка системы и интеграция
www.techdev.cl

AEMP API implementation

techdev пишет:

Just to be clear, you want to import data from units to wialon or you want  to export data from wialon to third party platforms using Aemp? or both?

for my point of view  using  AEMP API  ,if  we can import data from different units for exemple Caterpillar from Caterpilar plateform  , Komatsu form Komatsu platform and so and so , and  some other unit like trucks  directly in Wialon we will have the benefit to propose Wialon as a unique platform where the customer can see al units without to pay some extra hardware and with a lot of data regarding fuel , default code , engine ....
I hope that I have well understood this concept and  it could be possible . I enclose an extract of  AEMP pdf

Опубликовать вложения

Иконка вложений AEMP basic extract.oxps 917.05 Кб, файл был скачан 346 раз(а) 

Georges  Geoloc

AEMP API implementation

GE пишет:
techdev пишет:

for my point of view  using  AEMP API  ,if  we can import data from different units for exemple Caterpillar from Caterpilar plateform  , Komatsu form Komatsu platform and so and so , and  some other unit like trucks  directly in Wialon we will have the benefit to propose Wialon as a unique platform where the customer can see al units without to pay some extra hardware and with a lot of data regarding fuel , default code , engine ....
I hope that I have well understood this concept and  it could be possible . I enclose an extract of  AEMP pdf

I give you a link where you can see a such case 
https://dev.trackunit.com/docs/aemp-api

Опубликовать вложения

Иконка вложений AEMP basic extract.oxps 917.05 Кб, файл был скачан 312 раз(а) 

Georges  Geoloc