Logistics - Adding new columns with new names or renaming columns

Тема: Logistics - Adding new columns with new names or renaming columns

I am working on a opportunity that requires renaming columns and adding new columns in Logistics.  Unfortunately, I am not able to do this with the current set up of Logistics.  Can you show me how to do this or can you help me develop these new features?  I am attaching a sample excel files for the columns needed.

Опубликовать вложения

Иконка вложений Bulk Orders 12.xlsx 11.4 Кб, файл был скачан 328 раз(а) 

Re: Logistics - Adding new columns with new names or renaming columns

Hello, theonlyjavier

I'm sorry but there is no such a possibility. Columns names were written in the code. I'll report your wishes to our business analyst, thanks.

If you have any ideas for logistics, write please here.

Команда LABS

Re: Logistics - Adding new columns with new names or renaming columns

I understand that column names were written in the code both in the Logistics portal and in the app.  I understand that there must be some columns that are mandatory like address, time from, time to and name.  You already started part of the development when  you provided the ability to add columns.  When you add additional columns don't you think it would make sense for you to name these additional columns too.   You will have to adjust the code both in the Logistics platform and the App.

For delivery business the Logistics portal works great.  If you are just delivering or picking up only. 

For taxi, limo or towing companies that may pick up a passenger in one address and continue to drop off the passenger in another address the Logistics portal does not work.  We need to have the ability to tell the Logistics to pick up a passenger in one address and take this same passenger to another address in the same trip.

For towing...driver will pick up broken car in one address and take broken car to another address all in one trip.