Binding Time

Тема: Binding Time

My question is, how can we increase the time of auto checkout (now is 10 hours) in passengers? We have a client whose time should be more.

Binding Time

Re: Binding Time

Dear Todoraky,

Unfortunately, the passengers' module didn't get much interest and support from users so we paused developing it.
If you have a real project that can promote the module and raise its importance, please, share with us.

We have in mind the idea, that passengers are close to public transport theme. So it looks possible, that someday it will be a native module in Nimbus project.
Maybe you have a project in this sphere and interested in appearance passengers in Nimbus application?

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

Binding Time

Hello,

Yes, we have a project that currently is active. We use Module Passengers for one of our clients, so that he can track his workers at one of his bases when they arrive at the workplace and when they leave. But there have workers, who work for more than 10 hours. I think this could be used to be a solution for other customers of your users.

Regards,

Binding Time

Todoraky, can you also specify the number of expected passengers?
We think of two ways how it can be solved. First is to switch off an automatic unbind, and the second is an option for every driver to set a time for automatic unbinding. What would be better for you and why?

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

Binding Time

hi tata

Yes, it's about 30-40 people. Your idea for swith off an automatic unbind is great, but how can we do it?

Binding Time

Todoraky, it is not available now, I suggest a solution that we may develop.

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

Binding Time

tata ,

We and our client will be happy, if from the next update of Wialon Local this is available.

Thank you!

Binding Time

Todoraky, the requested option is available now in Wialon Hosting. It will be in Wialon Local in the next release in April.

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

Binding Time

(27/03/2019 18:07:01 отредактировано Todoraky)

tata,

Thank you for the information!