Driver Automatic Binding VS Manual Binding (Binding Table Format)

Тема: Driver Automatic Binding VS Manual Binding (Binding Table Format)

Hi Everyone and Happy New Year to all!
I would like to share some insights regarding the Binding Table Report if it can be alter a bit in a way that manual binding should take the same reporting way like Automatic Binding.

Basically the Automatic Binding has a condition of RFID upon the start of a trip and then Ignition OFF on the end of trip and this will give a clear picture on the report.
However using the Manual Binding it was completely different, First I have to assign the driver and then unassigned it upon the end of the assignment, meaning if I assigned it Dec 26, 2018 and ended at Jan 1st 2019 then the report will show only single detail and will not show the trip by trip details.

Another option I can see here is to have a Driver Filter on the Engine Hours or on the Trips, or basically to have Trips table under the Driver/Group of Drivers.

I'm hoping that you can consider this enhancement request. Many Thanks!

Best Regards,
Andro

• Driver Automatic Binding VS Manual Binding (Binding Table Format)
  • Driver Automatic Binding VS Manual Binding (Binding Table Format)

Re: Driver Automatic Binding VS Manual Binding (Binding Table Format)

Dear andro.tuason,
I'm happy to give such answers. Someone can think that you are a spy and help us to promote new features cool As we are releasing "Trips" table under the Driver/Group of Drivers in the nearest update. So watch for "What's new" panel and get back with your feedback!

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

Hi Tata,
Good morning! Reading this email made us so happy knowing that it will happen soon, my question is will it be applicable also on the Wialon Local Server?

Regards,
Andro

andro.tuason, all new features goes to Local with a new version. This one also gets there in 1904 version.

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

Ms Tata,
Good day, when will the version 1904 will be release?
We badly needed this functionality on the local, I hope you can release this as soon as possible, thanks!

Andro

Dear andro.tuason,

version 1904 is traditionally released in April. Very soon you will be able to upgrade your product.
Have a nice day!

Product manager
Gurtam

(14/03/2019 13:31:40 отредактировано Somerset236)

Several drivers can be assigned to a single unit. To assign drivers to units, you need to have access flag Create, edit and delete drivers towards the resource where those drivers belong tutuapp.