APP for technicians

Тема: APP for technicians

Hello,

It would be very very very very very very useful for u to have app where technicians could add and test devices to wialon so we would not have to hire people to get phone calls to active those devices.

Thanks

Locating things

APP for technicians

Re: APP for technicians

Hola realmente es asi, Deberian proveernos de una app web con app movil donde se pudiera gestionar los servicios tecnicos, he visto que Bykon tiene una que se llama Bykom Acceso Tecnico para sus dealers.
Asi solucionariamos mucho la independencia del tecnico cuando hace un soporte, instalacion o cambio de equipo.
Agradezco tomen en cuanta esto pues para todos sus socios seguro seria muy util.
Gracias

APP for technicians

I'll attach a link to the mentioned Bykom App.
As I see this app repeats a lot of functions, that our common Wialon app has.

What specific functions should this app has, that our current app doesn't have? Or what functions are extremely important for technicians?

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

APP for technicians

Hi,
I do not know Bykom and the brief I see it is not my original idea.
What I want is something basic for technician to test when they install device:

GPs:
in1:
in2:
in3:

To check if their installation are ok or not....

got the idea?

thanks

Locating things

APP for technicians

locationGPS, you can see these parameters values in Wialon Mobile on Info tab now.

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

APP for technicians

tata пишет:

locationGPS, you can see these parameters values in Wialon Mobile on Info tab now.

For us. Wialon app short of ability safety add new devices. As i'm always worried then my integrators colleagues connects to cms and tries to add new device correctly. Also this is second tool and it works good on computer not on phone or tablet.

APP for technicians

I do not want my technicians to see or access to our cms / hosting.

they are just technicians.

That is why I am asking for the specific APP for them to check if connections are ok.

I could add devices in advance so they just must check them.

thanks

Locating things

APP for technicians

We have a Locator tool for users who are not allowed to use cms / hosting. There is an ability to see sensor values there, not raw parameters. You can create some sensors with appropriate parameters, e.g. create a sensor with parameter in and get the decimal sum of all inputs or a separate sensor for each parameter.

The idea of an app for technicians is good, but there are no enough problems for a new solution from your descriptions. All examples may be solved by current functions without difficulties I see.

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

APP for technicians

locationGPS пишет:

I do not want my technicians to see or access to our cms / hosting.
they are just technicians.
That is why I am asking for the specific APP for them to check if connections are ok.
I could add devices in advance so they just must check them.
thanks

It looks like they can use Actualizer app, it shows last message time
They can use link to login https://apps.wialon.com/login/actualizer

APP for technicians

hi, nop, I need tech. to see sensors...not just last message as devices can send info but no GPS coordinates..

Locating things

APP for technicians

locationGPS пишет:

hi, nop, I need tech. to see sensors...not just last message as devices can send info but no GPS coordinates..

That is why I recommend to use Locator, as it doesn't give any unnecessary access and let to see sensor values and coordinates. See the screenshot.

• APP for technicians
Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

APP for technicians

hi, it is ok, we will develop ourselves.
thanks otherwise
regards

Locating things