Export to Excel for ECO Driving Page

Тема: Export to Excel for ECO Driving Page

I need to export file for driver in ECO Driving App but I notice that Excel export option is available for vehicles but not for drivers.I need the export of eco driving results for drivers its a need of every user. because if you support all the feature in web interface so you have to support on the app also. Please look on this problem and try to include in new update

Re: Export to Excel for ECO Driving Page

Amir Ashraf, some time ago we tried to implement this, but there is a technical issue. EcoDriving App uses Wialon Hosting reports. We cannot execute a report on a group of drivers if they are from different resources. Drivers in different resources is a common use case.

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

(23/11/2018 18:13:50 отредактировано fleetlogik)

Re: Export to Excel for ECO Driving Page

Amir Ashraf пишет:

I need to export file for driver in ECO Driving App but I notice that Excel export option is available for vehicles but not for drivers.I need the export of eco driving results for drivers its a need of every user. because if you support all the feature in web interface so you have to support on the app also. Please look on this problem and try to include in new update

Needed to summarize for a driver assigned 2 or more vehicles for a period.  Thank you.