Fuel Monitoring without extra Sensor

Тема: Fuel Monitoring without extra Sensor

Hello All. Is it possible to monitor fuel consumption (fill, theft, usage) without using external sensor for small fuel.tank about 60-70 litre. Can we get good accuracy (above 95% ) with the help of inbuilt fuel sensor (dash board) data by calibrating it properly.

Re: Fuel Monitoring without extra Sensor

all depends from the tank shape and sensor properties, there is no info yet.

Датчики расхода и уровня топлива, системы бортового взвешивания, контроля температуры и другое оборудование для телематики
Manufacturer of fuel level/consumption sensors, onboard weighing, temperature sensors, displays.... etc.
eurosenstelematics.com
telegram channel (ENG)  https://t.me/eurosens  (RUS) https://t.me/mechatronicsby

Hello, probably be useful: http://www.guardmagic.com/01-engl/2e-pr … afs2-1.htm

Thnx for replies guys, any other device of same kind is available? Specially of teltonika, BCE or con Cox?

I think the device 's output  is universal and compatible with all mentioned trackers... Check datasheet.

AL пишет:

I think the device 's output  is universal and compatible with all mentioned trackers... Check datasheet.

I Agree, most resistive adatpers can work with most trackers

--
Spread the AVL- World

You can also measure the injector consumption (microLitres resolution) and then compare with fill receipts (gas station) using the truck hardware and reading the value. Instead read the tank. You can also detect if PTO is active and put that in consideration in the after analysis. Regards

Desarrollo e integración de sistemas
System development and integration
Разработка системы и интеграция
www.techdev.cl

techdev пишет:

You can also measure the injector consumption (microLitres resolution) and then compare with fill receipts (gas station) using the truck hardware and reading the value. Instead read the tank. You can also detect if PTO is active and put that in consideration in the after analysis. Regards

Techdev, please can u explain which device can be used for it and to do that effectively. Regards

techdev пишет:

TECHDEV could you please provide more details about that option, how its work and witch device i can use with also including connection type. regards

With best regards
WTracking & Services, Lda
Rua 1301, Casa 61, Sommarschield1 Maputo

(02/12/2018 15:46:20 отредактировано GuardMagic)

Only some trackers can directly support car regular fuel level sensors.

Main problems for the most trackers =
- regular fuel level sensor dont work when ignition is OFF;
- output voltage from regular fuel level sensor fluctuate  as the fluctuate main car power (depend of engine revolution and loads);
- regualr fuel level sensor have the differet specofication (ech car model) and output voltage can be = starting 0 ... 4 Volts and up to 3 ... 7 volts

www.guardmagic.com ;
www.tankercontrol.com;

Products for vehicle and fuel monitoring

Take a look to eFuel, it can

Read leves when Ignition is OFF
Voltage regulation to avoid sensor bad readings

--
Spread the AVL- World

Yo hice la sugerencia para Fletrun donde pudieramos cargar la hora de carga y lts de combustible, de ahi que el sistema tome el odometro y asi sucesivamente, que nos daria esto una relacion km/lt entre recargas y poder setear un parametros medio de ellas donde puedamos marcar que si se desvia mas de un 5 a 10% salte una alarma

Wtracking пишет:
techdev пишет:

TECHDEV could you please provide more details about that option, how its work and witch device i can use with also including connection type. regards

Hello, Sorry my late reply, I don't visit the forum often.

Only trackers with CAN support can read the injectors, but mostly they don't provide further information (or read the fuel sensor instead the injector).
We use a specialized hardware built for fuel reports, so you get not only the sensors values but also all the usage including graphs to manage fuel on fleets. The hardware use CANbus and then interact with a tracker over serial port RS232. We have deployed this using quecklink gv300w. But any tracker with transparent serial port can do the job.

If you need further information please contact us over email on: contacto @ techdev.cl
Regards

Desarrollo e integración de sistemas
System development and integration
Разработка системы и интеграция
www.techdev.cl

techdev пишет:

Only trackers with CAN support can read the injectors

Also customer can use smth. like this
https://www.jv-technoton.com/products/nozzlecrocodile/
It's external device for tracker but it's much cheaper than fuel level sensor or flowmeter.
It can be connected to most of the trackers and calculate the qauntity of ingector's cycles in Wialon (fuel consumption)

Viktor Yarovenko
Business Analyst
Wialon

Now GuardMagic DAFS (fuel level sensor adapter) has the version for 24 V trucks

www.guardmagic.com ;
www.tankercontrol.com;

Products for vehicle and fuel monitoring