Notification of approaching vehicles for units group

Тема: Notification of approaching vehicles for units group

I am sorting out a feature that alerts drivers from a tuck is approached by another truck from the same company (and equipped with same tracking system) is approaching. When I study the possibilities of interposition in the Notification section, I noticed that I am not able to select a group the notification applies to (first screen), and units the same group that are approaching them.
Because the alert need to trigger for any of the trucks being approached by any of the trucks (except by themselves of course).
How to proceed? At this stage I am technically only able to make individual notifications per truck x approached by truck y, which means for a fleet of 100 trucks 10,000 notifications.

Bart

MAXXfleet Superior Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Management
We are specialized in Mobile Asset Tracking and Monitoring • Satellite Tracking and Communication • Vessel Monitoring • Container Tracking • Control Room and Corporate Telematics Services

(23/05/2018 13:09:01 отредактировано Bart)

Re: Notification of approaching vehicles for units group

Zark, I have received a reply notice but I am not able to open it. Also, I notice the post should be in "Working with Wialon" subgroup.

MAXXfleet Superior Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Management
We are specialized in Mobile Asset Tracking and Monitoring • Satellite Tracking and Communication • Vessel Monitoring • Container Tracking • Control Room and Corporate Telematics Services

Re: Notification of approaching vehicles for units group

With current functional it is impossible to create the interposition notification for group of units to control interposition inside of this group. That is why I thought your request should be placed in branch "Features Requests & Enhancements".
But you have already done it, that's great: https://forum.gurtam.com/viewtopic.php? … 77#p152977

@ Oleg Zharkovsky
Customer Service / Quality Control and Training
"Timely is the best. But still better late than never."