Maps update

(15/05/2018 20:25:37 отредактировано crvg19)

Тема: Maps update

I have been working with wialon since last year and all of the features and extras that this platform offers are really great. I just have one problem with it. I’m using the platform to view Guatemala at first, but for a couple of month we have notice that there’s no update map of Guatemala. For example, we have notices a customs port that was built 3 or 4 years ago. And from what we can see there’s no port construction in the maps of Wialon. I have tried to talk to your support and no answer has been received.

I understand that we can’t have the maps update every week, but a couple of years I think it is viable. If someone could help me or give me a contact to talk to I’ll be very grateful.

I’ll attached a pic of the example I’m talking about.

• Maps update
  • Maps update

Maps update

Re: Maps update

Es por el mapa que utilizas (de seguro es Bing Maps). Te recomiendo utilices los de Google, estoy en El Salvador y los mapas recibieron actualización este año.

Hice la busqueda del área que indicas y puedes ver en el adjunto que están actualizados al 2018.

Para ver que mapas tienes disponible, este es el enlace al manual: https://docs.wialon.com/es/hosting/user/gui/map

• Maps update

Maps update

Hello,

Our company provides only technical possibility to add those maps, we gave you the answer that we do not update those maps, it doesǹ`t depend on us. Bing maps contacts can be found in internet.
Also as it`s said above, you can use other maps for satellite view. For further information please contact our support team.

Thanks.

Maps update

omendez

Gracias por tu comentario. Una pregunta, yo no tengo los mapas de Google, revise y definitivamente no los tengo. Tu tienes algo o configuraste algo para que pudieras tener los mapas de Google?

Maps update

crvg19,

Please, write to support@gurtam.com about Google maps, we'll provide your with necessary information how to add them in Wialon.