Wialon UI revolution

Тема: Wialon UI revolution

Hi there

During discussion with partners and customers we found most of them (we also) believe that Wialon UI is really outdated and it's demand of market to design and implement a modern UI for Wialon. GT has made some changes in icons and dialogues but these can't satisfy users.

Other partners and GT, let's discuss more here...

Wialon UI revolution

Re: Wialon UI revolution

100% agree with you, in some cases we will lose to competitors simply because of this!

It is very outdated when we see what our competitors have here.

Onwards and Upwards!!
Knowledge, data & information is power!

Wialon UI revolution

I have a real modern UI in my mind, but as they are competitor, will send in PM if GT request it.

Wialon UI revolution

We would be interested in a more updated UI, or an option for this as well. Similar to the apps that are being created, e.g. NIMBUS.

Wialon UI revolution

Hi GT

Don't you want to participate in this post? Let's discuss here, it seems GT is not interested in UI changes because of it's huge work. I say again, we, all, will lose our market with a outdated UI. We understand how much works should be done to design and implement new UI for Wialon and we don't consider it a one night work, but, it seems inevitable!

Wialon UI revolution

Dear hhamedk,
thanks for your worrying about our product. All the time we try to do the best for our clients and make changes in usability and design. But they are not revolutionary indeed. You know, we have 250K users on Wialon Hosting. They use our system on daily basis to solve business issues. And any serious change can ruin their processes. So we prefer to change the system step by step.

We would be glad to see your suggestions. We will try to implement them if they don't make harm to most users. Sure, they cannot be implemented in one release, but in a long-term period.

My e-mail is tata@gurtam.com

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

Wialon UI revolution

tata, does Gurtam have any plan for updating UI?

Wialon UI revolution

hhamedk
Hi, Hamed.

Yes, we do.

Are you going to join us for the Q&A session today? We will provide more details on that there.

Maria Starikova,
Wialon Hosting Product manager, Gurtam

Wialon UI revolution

mars, unfortunately we couldn't join because of some technical issues (I have informed Anastasiya Eroho about reasons). But I think we have found a solution for those technical problems and will try to join next meetups.