Reports on Unit Groups

Тема: Reports on Unit Groups

Is there a way to have a report on unit groups, but have each unit listed on a separate page?  For example an option to create a page break in between each unit, or have each unit listed as a different table?  Basically I only want to open and print 1 report, but I need each unit to be on a different page because the report is handed to each driver to attach to their work order.  I can generate the report by unit, but then I have 30+ separate reports to open and print.

Reports on Unit Groups

Re: Reports on Unit Groups

Still no answer to the above question, but I have an additional question.  Is there a way to have the group name displayed on a report?  For each unit, I want to see all the groups that the unit belongs to on the report.  For example I have groups for different types of trucks (bucket, fixed, van, etc.)  and I also have groups for different locations (Ottawa, Calgary, Vancouver, etc).  For each unit in the report, I want to see both the type of truck group and the location group.

Reports on Unit Groups

Re: Reports on Unit Groups

Is there a way to have a report on unit groups, but have each unit listed on a separate page? For example an option to create a page break in between each unit, or have each unit listed as a different table?

There is no such possibility in current functional. You can direct idea about such option to section "Features Requests & Enhancements".

Is there a way to have the group name displayed on a report? For example I have groups for different types of trucks (bucket, fixed, van, etc.)  and I also have groups for different locations (Ottawa, Calgary, Vancouver, etc).  For each unit in the report, I want to see both the type of truck group and the location group.

You can add the name of the unit group, for which report was executed, with a help of "Statistics" (field "Group").
Also you can use table "Custom fields" for this purpose. But firstly you have to manually add all the names of unit's groups in the unit's custom field(s).

@ Oleg Zharkovsky
Customer Service / Quality Control and Training
"Timely is the best. But still better late than never."