Asset Tracking Devices - the good, the bad, the ugly!

Тема: Asset Tracking Devices - the good, the bad, the ugly!

Hi Gurtam Community!

I would like to hear your thoughts on asset trackers, with the following specifications:

*Magnetic (or capable of being in a cradle mount)
*>10,000mAh capacity for extended life
*SMS capable - command, notification, geofences, etc
*Rich GPS/GPRS configuration settings -
-Deep sleep - no tracking, just server heart beat at scheduled time X, deep sleep
-Deep sleep - wake on motion, GPS poll at Y interval, upload at end of journey when stopped or parked, deep sleep
-Deep sleep - wake on motion, GPS poll at Y interval, upload at scheduled time X (as above)
-Deep sleep - wake on motion, GPS poll at Y interval, upload at Z interval during trip (live track in motion), deep sleep
-Live track
*Wide GSM frequency bands, or with 3G/4G for AU/Asia region
*Accelerometer
*Tamper/device removal

Any user experiences with:

Meitrack T355/G
Cellotrack T
Gosage G1S
Gosafe G1RUS
cGuard Beacon
Concox/Jimi AT range
Prime Bolt

I would value hearing of your learnings, experiences and guidance.  I have evaluated some of the aforementioned devices, with mixed results.

Please discuss!

P&Tx

(29/11/2017 15:41:56 отредактировано dap)

Re: Asset Tracking Devices - the good, the bad, the ugly!

hi there!
hi place-n-trace!
this is interesting topic for me too. :-)
i know something about cGuard Beacon devices, because i had worked for cGuard for some time, and you can ask me here about the functioning of these asset trackers. besides, you can read user manual of cGuard Beacon. moreover, you can ask me your questions if you need something that is not in the manual, i will try to answer as much as possible with my bad english and my memories of previous work :-)
well, now, i'd like to know about other assets, its properties. i hope someone will share their experience using such devices :-)  we know that the user experience is not less valuable than the guide and advertising of manufacturers.

Hello,
We had some experience with following:
GalileoSky BoxFinder https://7gis.ru/products/priboryi/galil … inder.html
Kingneed magnetic TK20 http://www.atshine.com/tk20-magnet-trac … 00mah.html
Their operation is suitable for us and clients. We installed them at once and forgot about these devices smile Client changes/charges batteries itself without our help. So far we haven't faced with incidents with these devices.

There are a lots of tracking devices on the market, if you have some special requirements such as 4G or NB-IoT network support, Mictrack MT600 4G GPS Tracker is a better choose: https://www.mictrack.com/product/4g-gps-tracker/

4G Cat M1 NB-IoT GPS Tracker Supplier.