Locator option

Тема: Locator option

Hello,
Locator tool,can be improved adding filter "geofence"???

so, I would select the geofence X and all the objects inside this area will be possible to be seen by the person I send the link.

http://prntscr.com/h9xisf

Thanks

Locating things

Locator option

Re: Locator option

locationGPS, hi!

Seems that your situation should be satisfied with the update that is already in beta: creating the locator link and sending it to the source by notification.  https://docs.wialon.com/en/hosting/user/notify/text search for the locator.

Pavel Bushuyeu
Product Owner, Mobile
Gurtam

Locator option

hello, thanks for proposal, I will take a look with my cleint and check if it fits their needs.
thanks!

Locating things

Locator option

Pavel Bushuyeu пишет:

locationGPS, hi!

Seems that your situation should be satisfied with the update that is already in beta: creating the locator link and sending it to the source by notification.  https://docs.wialon.com/en/hosting/user/notify/text search for the locator.

Hi Pavel,

Just thought I'd try out the Locator link option from the Beta site. It doesn't provide anything in the email notification other than the code: %LOCATOR_LINK(60,T)% - no link is sent only this.

Have we done something incorrectly, maybe?

Thanks.

Onwards and Upwards!!
Knowledge, data & information is power!

Locator option

FleetPursuit, sorry for misleading you. As it's written on weblog "see more features in “Stable” branch". As all notifications are generated on the Stable server only, we cannot test it on Beta.

But your tag is absolutely correct.

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

Locator option

tata пишет:

FleetPursuit, sorry for misleading you. As it's written on weblog "see more features in “Stable” branch". As all notifications are generated on the Stable server only, we cannot test it on Beta.

But your tag is absolutely correct.

Forgive me tata, have I got this correct - it doesn't work on beta but will on stable......but I cannot see this functionality on stable?

This is why I thought I'd test via beta, either way I think this when working will be very valuable.

Onwards and Upwards!!

Locator option

FleetPursuit пишет:

I cannot see this functionality on stable

Not yet. It will be available after the nearest update. You can notice the update by notification on CMS, What's new box etc.

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

Locator option

Full faith and trust tata. ☺

Onwards and Upwards!!

Locator option

Hi,

I did not explain well:

Client wants, a)

a) every day to send a locator link with the units that are inside in the daily created geofence.

b) It also needs to have a notification "units that go outside the daily created geofence" but ONLY the ones that are in that moment inside the Geofcene.

Locating things

Locator option

locationGPS, sorry, but I'm not sure, that I understood you right.
If you need to create a locator link with all the unit in the geofence, then it is not available now, as we create a link to a triggered unit. But I'll write this topic as the proposal.
>b) It also needs to have a notification "units that go outside the daily created geofence" but ONLY the ones that are in that moment inside the Geofcene.
Is this point connected to Locator or not? If not, then you can send the question to our support team with more details.

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

Locator option

Hello,
Optiona a), ok I will wait for answers.
option b) it is also proposal as it is not in the platform.
thanks

Locating things