Display of tables depending on the sensors type

Тема: Display of tables depending on the sensors type

Hi,

If we have different types of fuel consumption equipment, we can see how that equipment works through report with several different tables depends on the type of the equipment. My question is, is it possible to filter tables and only to see table corresponding to that type of fuel consumption equipment? We have Table 1 with FLS consumption and Table 2 with IMPULSE consumption, when i use report template on unit who has FLS consumption i want to see only that table without showing Table 2, if i use unit with IMPULSE consumption i want to see only Table 2.

Display of tables depending on the sensors type

Re: Display of tables depending on the sensors type

The easiest way to get such result is to create 2 reports with different tables. Probably, you don't want to do that, because it will be hard for you to choose units, that should be used with 1st and 2nd report. But there is a solution for that -- Bind button. With a help of binding units to reports you won't have a possibility to choose incorrect unit.

If you still want to use only 1 report, then you should send more details to support@gurtam.com: the exact names of 2 different unit (with fuel level and fuel consumption sensors) and the names of the mentioned report/tables. We'll try to find a solution for you.

@ Oleg Zharkovsky
Customer Service / Quality Control and Training
"Timely is the best. But still better late than never."