Shared Logistics to clients

Тема: Shared Logistics to clients

Hello,

I have a client that
One of my major potential clients has a requirement, because they transport for major clients they require them to be able to see the current orders, routes, and status in ‘Logistics’ for specific trucks. Kind of like the Locator feature, but for Logistics. I do not want them to be able to make changes, but just view. Is this currently available?

• Shared Logistics to clients

Re: Shared Logistics to clients

Hello, darrylmah

Currently you can send them a link on where the vehicle is. We plan to adjust this functionality a bit in upcoming updates so follow the release notes. I suggest us to get back to this as soon as there are some changes - you'll try it out and then share your feedback - what is lacking and what is not.

BR

Hello

That is good to know that it is upcoming. Do you have an estimate release time? As it is a requirement for a client that i am trying to obtain., and I can at least tell him whether it will be available in the near future or long future.

Thank you

hello - just a little update here. We still plan this to be some time soon - currently we are working on adjusting notifications and after that - adjusting of the locator is planned.