"Locator" in "Google Earth"

(11/09/2017 18:26:59 отредактировано jhdeguate)

Тема: "Locator" in "Google Earth"

Hello G-Team!

We have several requests from customers, where they want to be able to create a "link" like "Locator" but to be use/monitored in Google Earth; several other software providers have that option and some of my actual and potential customers are used to do the "monitoring" in Google Earth.

Could it be possible???  Hope your answer will be "YES"...
Best regards,

Re: "Locator" in "Google Earth"

Hello.
This question is not only for Gurtam team, but for Google team also.
We cannot use Google Earth in Wialon:

Services may only be used for development, research, or educational purposes. Services may not be used for sustained commercial purposes, but may be evaluated in a production environment. Applications and data created with Services may not be sold or licensed for a fee.

But we can back to this question later, maybe they will change their policies.

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

(12/09/2017 17:38:13 отредактировано jhdeguate)

Hello Tata and thanks for your response... I am not asking to have Google Earth in Wialon; I am asking to create a "network link" in Wialon to be able to open it in Google Earth, (that is how other service providers are doing).

You can check "network link" option in GE from this article:  https://www.google.com/earth/outreach/l … fectively/

I mentioned "Locator" on this post, as my request is similar to how you do with Locator´s link.

Waiting for your comments,
Best regards!

several other software providers have that option

that is how other service providers are doing

Can you tell more about it, how and what is done there? May be some screenshots?

Regarding the resource you mentioned it looks more like a fun. Even half of mentioned links are broken.

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam