Actualizer app improvement

Тема: Actualizer app improvement

Hello G-Team!

We are using the app Actualizer for the vehicles not reporting (as we have a monitoring call centree), but it will be very usefull if you can show the "account´s name" for each vehicle cause our company is getting bigger every day and gets hard to know wich vehicle belongs to wich customer.

And if we still can ask for more, we will love to have the last valid position (address) for each vehicle.

Hoping you are agree with me on this request...
Best regards,

Jary Hernandez

Re: Actualizer app improvement

Hello jhdeguate
It's a good idea. We'll try to do it.

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

I agree, when you have 100+ clients, you really cannot know which vehicle is which. You have to select the name, copy-paste it and then search in Units to find out.

Also, I would add - Report template about Units latest data - I use it instead of Actualizer (with grouping set to Date, oldest first). That report would be awesome if it contained option to include columnn "Account". That way you would immediately know to who it belongs.

Thank you

Hello tata...

I was wondering when will this development will be implemented...
Thanks for your feeedback...

Hello. We'll try to get in the second quarter

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

Hello Tata and G-Team...

I see you did some changes to the Actualizer App as we requested, (you added "Account" and "Last Position" fields), but unfortunately it is not working well, examples:

1) When we use Actualizer in our "Dealer" account it only shows "Dealer name" under the "Account field" just for the vehicles that belongs to that user, the other vehicles show "-".  We need you to show the "Account´s name" (as in CMS), that vehicle belongs to, does not matter if the vehicle does not belongs to the actualizer´s user.

2) Addresses information is not correct for most of the vehicles (just few are correct).

As we need the Actualizer to be used in our "Call Centree" to see what vehicles are not reporting, we need this to be working 100%.. PLEASE!!!

Hello jhdeguate,
thank you for the feedback. We have checked the issues. The first one will be fixed and the second case requires more detailed research, that will be done asap. Will inform you additionally

Hello jhdeguate,
both bugs are fixed. Hope usage of the app will be more efficient from now.

shiv пишет:

Hello jhdeguate,
both bugs are fixed. Hope usage of the app will be more efficient from now.

Thanks a lot Shiv and G-Team !!!
This will help us a lot... keep doing your good job...

Best Regards...