Colored vehicle icons

(13/03/2017 04:22:50 отредактировано jhdeguate)

Тема: Colored vehicle icons

Hello super G-Team!

I have a special request this time:  we would like to have "colored vehicle icons" according to ignition/speed/input-output status.  It will help my customers to easilly identify the status of their vehicles (specially for cutomers with several vehicles, as they usually have a call centree and they use 40" monitors).

We need this:

Gray Icon   ====>>>   Vehicle stopped with engine off (speed-= cero kph)
Yellow Icon   ===>>>   Vehicle stopped with engine on / ralenti status (speed = cero kph)
Green Icon   ===>>>   Vehicle moving with engine on) (speed = 1 kph or more)
Red Icon   =====>>>   Vehicle with an input/output activated (example: panic button activated)

I have attached a picture to show you what I mean.

Hopping this improvement gets approved.
Best regards,

Jary Hernandez

• Colored vehicle icons

Colored vehicle icons

Re: Colored vehicle icons

Good day!

Why weren't this option enough?

Business Development Manager
Gurtam

Colored vehicle icons

Hello,
I think customers prefer Icons to Dots and Squares.

I like Jary's Idea.

It will be great to see it implemented.

Many thanks

Glenn

Colored vehicle icons

Thanks "glenn" for your vote on this...

"poal" let me tell you gleen is right, people will prefer the vehicle´s icons to change color than the dots and squares, and it will look "much better and professional"...

Hope you are agree with me on this request...

Best regards!

Colored vehicle icons

(27/03/2017 17:26:19 отредактировано jhdeguate)

Hello poal...

we were talking about this request and we think with the actual colored icons (motion state signs):  red square (stopped with ignition off), yellow circle (stopped with ignition on), and green arrow (moving), will be nice to show automatically the unit name with the same color as the icon shown (red, yellow or green).  You can look the picture I attached in my first post.

That will help us to easilly identfy the unit status when they are grouped.

Hope you are agree with me!
Best regards...

Colored vehicle icons

If i may add to this, would it be good to have the speed for moving vehicles included with the icon already? 

I have clients with many vehicles in their fleet who find it inconvenient to have to shift their focus to the list on the left side then scroll down the list to find the vehicle they want and do a mouse-over just to see the speed. 

i have attached a picture from another GPS system provider that shows the speed and even latest GPS date/time.

Seems it may be a nice addition to the color coded icon you mentioned smile

• Colored vehicle icons

Colored vehicle icons

(01/05/2017 04:23:56 отредактировано paulv36)

I'm looking for a better way of changing Icon in a notification setting, right now the only way to do this in Wialon, is to create a another group with a different Icon, it's cumbersome and it doesn't always work. I suggest a more simple approach during the notification approach, for us to be able to choose an icon that will change when the notification gets triggered, I attached a picture from another provider to visualize.

• Colored vehicle icons
inteltrack

Colored vehicle icons

paulv36 , thanks for your proposal! We'll analyze it and back with the result later.

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

Colored vehicle icons

Posting to say I'd also like to see Jary's idea implemented

Colored vehicle icons

So we approved the idea to add a new measure to be taken when notification triggers, as paulv36 described before.

Gray Icon   ====>>>   Vehicle stopped with engine off (speed-= cero kph)
Yellow Icon   ===>>>   Vehicle stopped with engine on / ralenti status (speed = cero kph)

For this cases you will be able to create notifications by speed+sensor and choose a measure "Change Icon" and appropriate icon.

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

Colored vehicle icons

We added in Beta the new action in notifications: change icon. Please, try it.

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

Colored vehicle icons

Thank you Tata, I'll be sure to test and report back..

inteltrack