Teltonika devices configuration

Тема: Teltonika devices configuration

Hi there

We need to set Teltonika devices (FM5300) to:

Generate a message with analogue inputs #1- #3 only when ignition (DIN1) state changes from off to on or from on to off (we don't want other messages to be included analogue inputs values)

Can any one help me in this case?

Re: Teltonika devices configuration

It's impossible with basic firmware.
May be Teltonika can develop custom firmware for you but I don't think it will be for free.

Viktor Yarovenko
Business Analyst
Wialon

hhamedk пишет:

Generate a message with analogue inputs #1- #3 only when ignition (DIN1) state changes from off to on or from on to off (we don't want other messages to be included analogue inputs values)

Possible to know why You need such feature?

Eduard Vald / GoGPS Service
www.gogps.eu

(13/04/2017 23:16:13 отредактировано hhamedk)

GoGPS, We mostly use BCE devices that support such function. If you want to know why we need it I should say that device analogue inputs are connected to pre-installed vehicle sensors and customer vehicles are old ones. such vehicles electrical circuits are simple and the Voltage is not stable on them, indeed voltage raise and down by engine RPM. this affect on what we receive on inputs and it's impossible to create a calculation table for them. Customer don't pay for any other sensor and insist on using pre-installed ones. the only way we can solve it is to monitor parameters just before turning on the engine and just after turning off it.

Hi There

Any idea for solving this problem?

I think its still not clear what you need...

You write "generate a message", do you mean "send a location to Wialon"? Or you need to get a notification on this case?

Notification is easy, "generate Message" is impossible even if you use Validator /skip invalid messages there is no way to "manipulate" for example HDOP or so to skip messages.

Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Wolf, I mean send a message to Wialon with all I/O states. I don't mean to skip/filter some messages from device side. As I know you use BCE devices you should know that we can set BCE devices to generate a message and send it by change in I/O state. I'm looking for a way to do it by Teltonika devices.

you can easy send a message if input state is changing. But you can not say "send input values only in this message and in normal message do not send this"... that can be done only with BCE and Galileosky as i know...

Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Hello,

With FM53 device you can get analog input values with periodical records, that means you will get them every time when device makes record.

It has 4 profiles, so you can easily create different configuration in profiles and get analog values for example when ignition ON, or when ignition OFF,  but also every time when device makes record in configured profile or in both.

There are no such possibility to get AIN value only when DIN makes changes and do not get it with periodical records.

You could contact with Teltonika's sales manager and we could make special firmware to apply Your needs.

Best regards
Teltonika's support engineer

Ознакомиться с новыми разработками компании Teltonika можно по ссылке: https://teltonika.lt/ru/company/news-room/product-news/
На сайте Wiki, Вы всегда сможете найти информацию о настройке, подключении приборов: https://wiki.teltonika.lt/view/Main_Page
На FTP-сервере найдете новейшие версии прошивок и мануалов для трекеров: http://teltonika.lt/client/ Login: gurtamf Pass: fmArt2254