Wialon User Guide for White Label Partners

Тема: Wialon User Guide for White Label Partners

For all the Wialon White Label partners, it would be great if a secondary site (like the docs.gurtam.com) is created and an unbranded documentation is created. we could then have our own DNS (like docs.abctracking.com) forwarded to this new URL.

For us to take the documentation and white label it ourselves is a huge task and the most difficult part would be to maintain it with all the new features and enhancement produced constantly.

Re: Wialon User Guide for White Label Partners

Agree this is a great needed service.  Would be interested in a joint project to do something similar as a service ourselves.

Yes this would be great and something I had inquired about in the past.  Hope this comes to fruition.

We are also agree with this request...

Yes, there needs to be a better option than the arduous task of having to manually rebranding the supplied Wialon brand one.

Even if they supplied it unbranded it would be 100 times better than what they provide now. After all what Gurtam suppied is not white label anyway.

We gave up trying to rebrand and don't use their provided manual - time it would take to rebrand outweighs cost/benefit.

Onwards and Upwards!!
Knowledge, data & information is power!

besides that i am 100% sure, that you do not need to hide "Wialon" (why not using their brand power and telling your customers that you use the most successfull and most used gps tracking plattform in the world), how about all the graphics, screenshots etc.
i one time downloaded all files and textes and had a pdf file of 7000 pages. with thousends of graphics.
If you imagine that there are 2-3 people writing since years on the documentation, how much more you are willing to spend per month for a "whitelabeled" documentation which 0! endcustomers will read and understand?

Create a 10 pages short documentation which will fit for 95% of your customers and do an online session for the rest (and charge them... you also pay for excel course or other high tech software to learn how to use it).

Best regards
Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

(19/04/2017 08:42:16 отредактировано hhamedk)

I agree with Wolf

wwbusch aka Buwo пишет:

besides that i am 100% sure, that you do not need to hide "Wialon" (why not using their brand power and telling your customers that you use the most successfull and most used gps tracking plattform in the world), how about all the graphics, screenshots etc.
i one time downloaded all files and textes and had a pdf file of 7000 pages. with thousends of graphics.
If you imagine that there are 2-3 people writing since years on the documentation, how much more you are willing to spend per month for a "whitelabeled" documentation which 0! endcustomers will read and understand?

Create a 10 pages short documentation which will fit for 95% of your customers and do an online session for the rest (and charge them... you also pay for excel course or other high tech software to learn how to use it).

Best regards
Wolf.

This is how we have overcome the issue by creating our own "short" breakdowns of the primary sections users would require.

We ourselves would be happy to use the "Wialon" branded one however we do not wish to provide any "back-end" info such as CMS. In fact even though we have re-branded the login portal and hosting to our image, we still promote the "global status" of Wialon.

We do not provide access to CMS to our customers and would prefer them not to see this kind of detail.

Regards.

Onwards and Upwards!!
Knowledge, data & information is power!

yeah, seperating the cms documentation (as the sdk-api documentation) would make sence...

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post