New Teltonika's device FMB0XX

Тема: New Teltonika's device FMB0XX

Hello

Teltonika brings to your attention a new line of professional OBD terminals - FMB0XX

DESCRIPTION
FMB0XX is an advanced terminal for real-time vehicle tracking with support for GNSS, GSM and Bluetooth® communications, which can collect coordinates and other useful data, including on-board computer data and transmit them via the GSM network to the server. This device is ideal for applications that use data on the location of remote sites and can be used in: fleet management, car rental companies, taxi services, as well as in private cars, etc.
The FMB001 connects directly to the OBDII connector of the car to read the on-board computer parameters.

References to devices

FMB010 (without reading the parameters of the on-board computer via OBDII)
http://teltonika.lt/product/fmb010/

FMB001 (there is a reading of the parameters of the on-board computer via OBDII)
http://teltonika.lt/product/fmb001/

Under the links you can not only get acquainted with the description of devices, characteristics and technical details, but look at or download the documentation, diagrams and manuals
There are flyers in English.
All this is in the Downloads tab of each device.

as there is video on FMB devices, look necessarily
All questions about the functions, capabilities and work of FMB0XX (all that is related to FMB0XX) write in this topic.
We are waiting for your questions.

Ознакомиться с новыми разработками компании Teltonika можно по ссылке: https://teltonika.lt/ru/company/news-room/product-news/
На сайте Wiki, Вы всегда сможете найти информацию о настройке, подключении приборов: https://wiki.teltonika.lt/view/Main_Page
На FTP-сервере найдете новейшие версии прошивок и мануалов для трекеров: http://teltonika.lt/client/ Login: gurtamf Pass: fmArt2254

Re: New Teltonika's device FMB0XX

I'm looking for temperature sensors that can communicate with Teltonika's FMB001 GPS Tracking device using Bluetooth. Reason being that I want to get rid of the tedious and expensive wiring work involved with placing wired sensors for cold chain supply trucks.

Does anyone know of a company that sells bluetooth temperature sensors that could help me achieve my goal?

BlueTurtle пишет:

I'm looking for temperature sensors that can communicate with Teltonika's FMB001 GPS Tracking device using Bluetooth.

And how do you want to powering such sensor?

www.guardmagic.com ;
www.tankercontrol.com;

Products for vehicle and fuel monitoring

Simple button cell will do the job normally for 1 year.

kalaschnikow пишет:

Simple button cell will do the job normally for 1 year.

For Bluetooth? No.
Maximim week

www.guardmagic.com ;
www.tankercontrol.com;

GuardMagic пишет:

For Bluetooth? No.
Maximim week

Did you hear something about Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE)?

Example:
http://www.emmicroelectronic.com/sites/ … 1_fs_0.pdf

The push-button can be used to cycle through different beaconing
modes. Modes for high performance and long battery life are available.
The modes are:
· Sleep Mode with over 7 years of shelf life typical
· ID Short Range Mode offers 100ms beacon interval, 15m range
line-of-sight (LOS), and 1.5 months of battery life typical
· ID Medium Range Mode offers 500ms beacon interval, 30m
range, and 7.5 months of battery life typical
· ID Long Range Mode offers 1s beacon interval, 75m range, and
12.5 months of battery life typical

I think, 1 second interval would be enough for temperature.

(28/03/2017 08:18:20 отредактировано GuardMagic)

GuardMagic пишет:
kalaschnikow пишет:

It mean = 100 mW output !!
Short Range = 10 mW ouput.

Calculate now .

kalaschnikow пишет:

Sleep Mode with over 7 years of shelf life typical

Sleep mode - can be .
But temperature sensor must trasmit temperature data all time: 24 hours per day and  not sleep.

By the way:
CR2032 = typical capacity = 200mA/H.. 280 mA/H

www.guardmagic.com ;
www.tankercontrol.com;

(28/03/2017 09:26:30 отредактировано kalaschnikow)

GuardMagic пишет:

Sleep mode - can be .
But temperature sensor must trasmit temperature data all time: 24 hours per day and  not sleep.

As I said:

kalaschnikow пишет:

12.5 months of battery life typical

1 second period is enough for temperature. I think 1 time per minute will be enough too.

Apropos, just at the moment two such sensors are lying on my desk and deliver data since at least 6 months.

kalaschnikow пишет:

1 second period is enough for temperature. I think 1 time per minute will be enough too.

1 minute - yes of course

kalaschnikow пишет:

, just at the moment two such sensors are lying on my desk and deliver data since at least 6 months.

= your answered

For the real application ; put sensor for example for 10 or 30  meters from your data receiver
( It will be like about in real refrigerator )

www.guardmagic.com ;
www.tankercontrol.com;

(28/03/2017 11:33:24 отредактировано kalaschnikow)

GuardMagic пишет:

For the real application ; put sensor for example for 10 or 30  meters from your data receiver
( It will be like about in real refrigerator )

Maybe. I don't know. Manufacturer says about 75 meters range (sure outdoors). But it is change of subject smile We talked about battery life. You said 1 week, and it is definitely not the case.

kalaschnikow пишет:

Maybe. I don't know. Manufacturer says about 75 meters range (sure outdoors). But it is change of subject  We talked about battery life. You said 1 week, and it is definitely not the case

Yes , we are talking about battery life.
Maximum output power of BT 2 can be 100mW.
This output power will depend of distance for the communication.
More distance - more output power-more power consumption.

Yearly we also were playing with bluetooth devices.

www.guardmagic.com ;
www.tankercontrol.com;

I think, it is useless to discuss. I don't want to convince you.

kalaschnikow пишет:

I think, it is useless to discuss. I don't want to convince you.

Yes. Agree.
I only informed about our experince.
Thank you.

www.guardmagic.com ;
www.tankercontrol.com;

I dont know if my answer is coming too late but you can find  Bluetooth temperature sensor on this link
https://tzone.en.alibaba.com/product/60 … 0.0.eOrEp8

• New Teltonika's device FMB0XX
Georges  Geoloc

Good morning dear colleagues,

This consultation is to see if anyone can help me.

I have an FMB010 device from Teltonika roaming 5 days ago in Portugal and it does not connect normally. It only connects from 22:00 p.m. to 07.30 p.m. on the following day.

When I set up the computer, I did not configure the roaming settings. Only settings for Home (Spain)
Now my client starts working in Portugal and needs the FMB010 device to work just like in Spain.

The question is, do you know which configuration sms I can send the device to change the roaming send settings to the Wialon server?
Maybe it is possible with some command in Wialon?

If you can help me, I'll be very grateful.

Regards,
Javier.

instantconnectibiza I'm not sure about new roaming rules in EU.
Is customer going to change SIM card for getting local GSM-provider? Is it possible to call the device (i mean, if you call via mobile phone to sim card in the tracker, what is going on?)
Does device reply any sms?

Viktor Yarovenko
Business Analyst
Wialon

Hello,

Thanks for your response.

Nor do I know the new roaming rules in Europe. I am trying to gather more information on this subject.

Answering your questions,

-. The customer will not change the SIM, will continue to use the same card vodafone Spain.

-. I have done tests of sms and calls, in some cases it is not operational.

It's curious, because the device connects between 21:30 PM and 08:30 AM, after this time, no longer connects again throughout the day.

instantconnectibiza it's better to ask vodafone-spain about nuances of GPRS traffic in Portugal.
After that we can try to help you (together with Teltonika_support).

Viktor Yarovenko
Business Analyst
Wialon

Putting a nudge here because, after all that conversation about the sensors themselves, nobody actually said how they'd go about connecting one to the FMB001! If this is something someone knows how to do, I'd be interested!

Hi! Just wondering if maybe someone had already put together a list of sensors in Wialon for the Teltonika FMB001 they wouldn't mind sharing?

I've been having a hard time pulling some meaningful data out of the raw data, and not seeing (to my knowledge) any of the OBD II information on the platform.

Anybody able to supply latest firmware mine is old and seems a little unreliable!

Thank you

teltonika_support пишет:

Hello

Teltonika brings to your attention a new line of professional OBD terminals - FMB0XX

DESCRIPTION
FMB0XX is an advanced terminal for real-time vehicle tracking with support for GNSS, GSM and Bluetooth® communications, which can collect coordinates and other useful data, including on-board computer data and transmit them via the GSM network to the server. This device is ideal for applications that use data on the location of remote sites and can be used in: fleet management, car rental companies, taxi services, as well as in private cars, etc.
The FMB001 connects directly to the OBDII connector of the car to read the on-board computer parameters.

References to devices

FMB010 (without reading the parameters of the on-board computer via OBDII)
http://teltonika.lt/product/fmb010/

FMB001 (there is a reading of the parameters of the on-board computer via OBDII)
http://teltonika.lt/product/fmb001/

Under the links you can not only get acquainted with the description of devices, characteristics and technical details, but look at or download the documentation, diagrams and manuals
There are flyers in English.
All this is in the Downloads tab of each device.

as there is video on FMB devices, look necessarily
All questions about the functions, capabilities and work of FMB0XX (all that is related to FMB0XX) write in this topic.
We are waiting for your questions.

Hi, I buy 2 devices from teltonika to experiment 1 FM6320 and a FMB001 ... I expected more from teltonika after sales ... my e-mails are not answered and the contacts that I have on skype do not response at more 3 months. I put the FM6320 in a customer that have about 100 vehicles to demonstrate our services for her and the device presented some bugs and we having trouble to have support ... !!! sry for this post !

thiago пишет:

Hi, I buy 2 devices from teltonika to experiment 1 FM6320 and a FMB001 ... I expected more from teltonika after sales ... my e-mails are not answered and the contacts that I have on skype do not response at more 3 months. I put the FM6320 in a customer that have about 100 vehicles to demonstrate our services for her and the device presented some bugs and we having trouble to have support ... !!! sry for this post !

Hello, Sir!

Type please in PM who your sales manager and also write please mail here "info@teltonika.lt"
We will solve all issues you have. We will continue in PM. First of all update please FM6320 and FMB001 devices to newest fw version. And infrom us about results

All fw versions for all devices placed here
http://teltonika.lt/client/
Login: gurtamf
Pass: fmArt2254

Ознакомиться с новыми разработками компании Teltonika можно по ссылке: https://teltonika.lt/ru/company/news-room/product-news/
На сайте Wiki, Вы всегда сможете найти информацию о настройке, подключении приборов: https://wiki.teltonika.lt/view/Main_Page
На FTP-сервере найдете новейшие версии прошивок и мануалов для трекеров: http://teltonika.lt/client/ Login: gurtamf Pass: fmArt2254