Passenger counter sensor

Тема: Passenger counter sensor

I need a directional passenger counter sensor which can be well integrated with gps trackers via rs232 or rs485 interface

Any recommendation is highly appreciated !!

Passenger counter sensor

Re: Passenger counter sensor

you can contact Meitrack.

Think GPS Think Ocean Tech.

Passenger counter sensor

Best Selling for me is

http://electrosa.ca/retail-analytics/

--
Spread the AVL- World

Passenger counter sensor

(22/03/2017 12:49:39 отредактировано yavi)

small_gprs Could you clarify which trackers have you connected it to get data in Wialon.
Thanks.

Viktor Yarovenko
Business Analyst
Wialon

Passenger counter sensor

I am working with Urban Mass Transit Company (we are the leading consulting company in India dealing in urban mobility). Our project envisages to have 41 jetties and 82 boats and is the first of its kind in India and 2nd in terms of boats used for the mass transit in the world. As part of the project, we are proposing to include ITM system. An intelligent transportation system aims to provide innovative services relating to different modes of transport and traffic management and enable various users to be better informed and make safer, more coordinated, and 'smarter' use of transport networks. Knowing your strengths in ITMS , we would be very happy if you can let us know if you would be interested in being the part of this project and help us understand how your solutions can benefit our purpose. I am here by attaching basic requirements for the proposed system for your reference. Hope this clarifies and do let me know if you need any further clarifications.

Today Match Prediction Get Live Ball by ball Today Cricket Live Match Score Card Auto Update,Who Will Win Today Match.