Chatterbox for WiaTag

Тема: Chatterbox for WiaTag

We have been providing GPSTag as a solution for many clients for quite some time now.

With the availability of WiaTag (particularly less battery drain) and better appearance plus other items, we would love to move our GPSTag customers over to WiaTag - only issue is the no availability of Chatterbox.

Chatterbox 2-way communication has been a big part of our success with GPSTag as our clients find it an invaluable function. As GPSTag is no longer being developed it is logical to move both existing and new customers to WiaTag, but we cannot without this function of Chatterbox so continue to promote GPSTag instead.

Is Chatterbox, or similar 2-way comms, going to be incorporated with WiaTag? If so when?

Thanks.

Onwards and Upwards!!
Knowledge, data & information is power!

Chatterbox for WiaTag

Re: Chatterbox for WiaTag

FleetPursuit We made a special application "On road".
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … &hl=en
It will be available for customers soon

Viktor Yarovenko
Business Analyst
Wialon

Chatterbox for WiaTag

yavi пишет:

Thanks yavi,

Great news.

Will this mean they will need to use a separate app, this new one and WiaTag when finalised then?

Alan.

Onwards and Upwards!!

Chatterbox for WiaTag

FleetPursuit пишет:
yavi пишет:

Thanks yavi,

Great news.

Will this mean they will need to use a separate app, this new one and WiaTag when finalised then?

Alan.

Hello,
Yes, it is one more app which consist of 2 parts: web-app on Wialon Hositng side and mobile app.
Just now it is on the final test stage. Hope that in this or next month begin sale it for end customers.
If you want you can test this app). We will be grateful if you give us any comments about it's work!
Please contact me if you have any questions
mail:taiv@gurtam.by

Chatterbox for WiaTag

Cheers, I will ask around clients of ours who don't currently have access to Chatterbox.

Thanks.

Onwards and Upwards!!

Chatterbox for WiaTag

The Driver messaging ability has been a major issue with our clients as well. We hesitated giving out GpsTag as it is outdated and chargeable and instead we have given out Logistics Mobile to some of our customers at no charge, as it has messaging.

Just now, we have a client that requires a messaging app for their 100 drivers and we are planning to install Logistics mobile on their phones.

if this new Chatterbox / mobile app is available for testing, Where can I download the app? I would really like to try it.

What kind of time frame are we looking at for the final release?

Thanks,

Vatche

Chatterbox for WiaTag

vatche пишет:

The Driver messaging ability has been a major issue with our clients as well. We hesitated giving out GpsTag as it is outdated and chargeable and instead we have given out Logistics Mobile to some of our customers at no charge, as it has messaging.

Just now, we have a client that requires a messaging app for their 100 drivers and we are planning to install Logistics mobile on their phones.

if this new Chatterbox / mobile app is available for testing, Where can I download the app? I would really like to try it.

What kind of time frame are we looking at for the final release?

Thanks,

Vatche

Hello,
App is available for testing. Just now only for Android.
Please contact with me I will tell you how to tune the app.
In our region we already offer the solution for our huge end-clients but for free. Main aim is collect many ideas for app improvements.
If everything is suitable for them we start the sales smile