Idle time report

Тема: Idle time report

Hello,

I do not know if this is possible.

I am thinking on idle times report in light vehicles or truck vehicles.

As it is difficult to find it by installation maybe you can set this report:

The idea is to show info:

When started the idle time, when stopped, how long, the place...like report "stops" for example. AND the voltage as well.

The trick here should be to set a filter where I can set the different voltages, knowing the object that is defined for.

So, idle time would be SPEEd 0 + din1 1 + voltage upper of the defined voltage.

Can it be possible? how do you see it?

the best thing would be the system to calculate the average voltage per object and then give us the higher voltages of it so it would be idlings...but i think is too much...

What do you think about it? what errors do you see on it?

Thanks

Locating things

Idle time report

Re: Idle time report

Hello,

I am thinking on idle times report in light vehicles or truck vehicles.

You should definitely use table "Engine Hours" in this case.
Usually field "Idling" shows you idling time duration, but "Beginning"/"End" show engine hours start/end time. That is why in your case you'll have to use intervals filtration.
If max speed is set to 0 and option "Retrieve intervals" is activated, then field "Engine hours" shows you idling time duration and "Beginning"/"End" show idling start/end time.

The idea is to show <...> the voltage as well.

There is no column "Voltage" in table "Engine Hours". But there are columns "Avg engine revs" and "Max engine revs" in it. So you can cheat and create sensor with type "Engine revs sensor" based on voltage parameter. After that just rename columns into "Avg voltage" and "Max voltage".
The same cheat can be done with temperature, but in columns "Avg temperature", "Min temperature" and "Max temperature" you will always see metrics (e.g. °C).

The trick here should be to set a filter where I can set the different voltages, knowing the object that is defined for.

It can be done with intervals filtration by sensor and sensor mask.

@ Oleg Zharkovsky
Customer Service / Quality Control and Training
"Timely is the best. But still better late than never."