Magnetic Trackers

Тема: Magnetic Trackers

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone could possibly point me to the direction of GPS trackers with Magnets to attach to the vehicles?

Many thanks

John R

Magnetic Trackers

Re: Magnetic Trackers

i think that GL200 can do the job

CLICK HERE

--
Spread the AVL- World

Magnetic Trackers

we use the devices from rambo (he is user here in the forum)
http://gurtam.com/en/gps-hardware/xeelectech-xe209b
(there are different devices implemented in Wialon)

Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Magnetic Trackers

Hi John, we use the Meitrack T355 for our MAXXfleet Portable Asset Tracking module. Works well, including tampering alert.

Bart

MAXXfleet Superior Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Management
We are specialized in Mobile Asset Tracking and Monitoring • Satellite Tracking and Communication • Vessel Monitoring • Container Tracking • Control Room and Corporate Telematics Services

Magnetic Trackers

iam in the process of ordering a few from GoSafe they have a new 3G model just released - The G1SL
There doesnt seem to be a lot of options out there for magnetic GPS units with 3G.

I will let you know how they go after testing

smile happy to introduce my self . We are Based in Sydney Australia and have been operating for over 6 years.
Be happy to share our experiences.

Magnetic Trackers

Hi Team,
We are new in Wialon and are interested in Linking Up Meitrack T355 Units, MVT 340 and Calamps LMU 800, LMU 2720 Units.  I have looked at the available Documents that have shown the IP and Port Numbers to use.  However, the 2 LMU Units and 2 Maitrack  Units that I am currently testing on the Platform have not come online after about 4 hours.
For The LMU units, I have Loaded the attached Scripts.  For the Meitrack units I have used the Maitrack manager to enter the IP addresses and Port numbers of the wialon server.
Would anyone help?

Опубликовать вложения

Иконка вложений 8.15-LMU 800 Basic Fleet-config.xml 75.25 Кб, файл был скачан 514 раз(а)