Google Street View

Тема: Google Street View

Hello,

During the last months we have been pushing the technical staff of wialon to include the function GOOGLE STREET VIEW. Apparently for them it is not essential, but do you find it important?

More information herein, this for those who are unaware of this option:

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Street_View

I think it would be a great way to complement a great service because our customers could see the places where they move their assets.

I welcome your opinions.

Google Street View

Re: Google Street View

Hi,

I tink Google Street View is a good addition for your platform, that I have just discovered.

It may be useful to see, with great detail, where the vehicle was on the street.

Good work

Google Street View

glwi, yep, u'r right. We will check this possibility.

At the dark side of telematics...

Google Street View

Google Street View will be avaible for Wialon Hosting at update scheduled to jul-31. Below minimap, looks wonderfull wink
See the road from driver's eyes as vehicle moves.

At the dark side of telematics...

Google Street View

Hi,

Google maps has also life traffic info now from major city's, this could be also interesting

http://maps.google.nl/maps?q=moscow& … amp;tab=wl
CLICK on : ""Verkeer""  (Traffic)

regards
""Baltika""

PS: if needed I can send screendump

Google Street View

It would be great that google street  view is availible not only in live view but in trips for example , in messages view or in reports.When someone cliks on some old point that shows a google street view and you can see where vehicle was parked or was moving before.
Is this possible

Google Street View

shal пишет:

Google Street View will be avaible for Wialon Hosting at update scheduled to jul-31. Below minimap, looks wonderfull wink
See the road from driver's eyes as vehicle moves.

Is this available yet???? (or it is going to be available?) I don't see this function below minimap as you said....????

Google Street View

(15/04/2013 19:54:47 отредактировано GoGPS)

gio_dorigoni
This function implemented long time ago...

Eduard Vald / GoGPS Service
www.gogps.eu

Google Street View

futhermore i think with the app its more functional...and that is already also working