Neomatica ADM 300

(15/06/2016 08:53:33 отредактировано LevelLabs-ZAR)

Тема: Neomatica ADM 300

After making contact with this company, I soon received 2 demo units (ADM300), which was simple and quick to get online. I good device.

Initially we had some issues with shipping, but this seems to be resolved and we looking forward to receiving these units a soon.

Neomatica ADM 300

Re: Neomatica ADM 300

LevelLabs-ZAR,

i know that there is a huge problem in airfright transport of electronic devices with liio batteries.
I also know, that at the moment its extremly complicated to create all the documents for export of gps know how from russia.

Neomatika has thousends of units running in Wialon, so will be for sure no scam. Did you try to call them? a short phonecall mostly help much more than emails etc.

But of cause, i agree, this problem should be solved ASAP.

Good luck and maybe you can keep the Forum updated when you got success..
Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Neomatica ADM 300

I will be removing this post, as i we have made some progress on getting our stock from Neomatika. I believe the shipment will be sent shortly.

Neomatica ADM 300

great to hear that!

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Neomatica ADM 300

After 4 months I still dont have my stock. I dont get replies to my requests.

• Neomatica ADM 300

Neomatica ADM 300

Hello! We are sorry for any incovenience related to unanswered calls or shipment delays. Please, don't hesitate to contact me for any detail about our  products! +79091009090 - Whats'up, Viber, Telegram, Skype. E-mail: international@neomatica.ru

Best Regards
Kseniya Dyachkova
International Sales Manager
"Neomatica",LLC