Dynafleet

Тема: Dynafleet

Hi,

One of my customer is using wialon platform for a number of vehicles for his fleet and he also owns 10 volvo truck in which dynafleet management is being used. now he wish to reconfigure the hardware and send the data to wialon and also keeping the Volvo platform intact.

Have anybody worked in a similar project?

I wil be meeting with them to take a picture of the hardware. Do anybody know where is it located? or what type of hardware is used by volvo?

Regards,
Abraham

Dynafleet

Re: Dynafleet

Abraham,

from this picture
http://img25.staticclassifieds.com/imag … djecia.jpg

i would say, that its a custom made system for Volvo. Its totaly implemented in their OBU systems and boardcomputers.
So i would give it a chance of less than 1 % that you will be able to get the data...

Maybe there is a chance to install 2nd unit especialy for Wialon? i am sure that it is cheaper than analysing and spending a lot of time and human ressources in "how to hack" the system?

Hope to see you in Minsk

Wolf,

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Dynafleet

Hi Wolf,

Thanks for the feedback. It seems like a herculean task.

Which hardware do you use for volvo trucks as I need installation in 10 trucks to extract CAN data. All other 60 trucks we will be using the basic hardware only.

Regards,
Abraham

Dynafleet

we use bce fm blue for this...
very good device for this...

as i know galileosky can also read volvo canbus out of the box.

with teltonika you need extra adapter which makes the whole a bit more expensive.

all other manufactors just supports FMS which has to be activated in the truck

best regards
Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Dynafleet

We implemented volvo API
Data can be get in Wialon via Flespi.
To learn more please ask hw@gurtam.com

Viktor Yarovenko
Business Analyst
Wialon