Indoor Fix Asset Tracking

Тема: Indoor Fix Asset Tracking

Hello, I need to locate and monitor close to 200 fridges that are installed in different stores around the country, for one of my customer.
I need for that an GPS asset tracker capable to work indoor. The device can have a battery (rechargeable or not) with at least 3 years life cyle.
A must can be to have I/O so that I can monitor T° for example
Do someone has in idea (Devices/Manufacturer) including Wialon compatible apps?

Thanks in advance for you help...

(25/05/2016 13:49:50 отредактировано kalaschnikow)

Re: Indoor Fix Asset Tracking

Sorry, maybe it is a dumb question. Do you really need GPS for fridges? It is not really possible to have a battery for a GPS device which will last 3 years.
The solutions can be:
- to forgo GPS and use something else (WLAN / GSM "coordinates")
- instead of batteries simply use power from the grid

The Customer wants to GPS locate all the equipments and protect them from being stolen (This is happening quite often here in Africa).
They also want to be able to send the closest vehicle to the location where the fridge is in case of maintenance or refill on store manager request (The fridges are used to present and sell the Customer beverages) .
Regarding the battery, I have seen tracker with 3 years standby time (when sending for example 1 position per day). In fact as the Fridge are fixed asset, I can live with a scenario where the tracker only send position once per day or even per week except in case of a move outside a geofence aera...
The main constraint is really the fact that this have to work indoor...

(25/05/2016 19:59:45 отредактировано kalaschnikow)

Ok, maybe it would be best to use the tracker you've seen (if it supports external sensors). Also it would be nice to have a movement sensor. So the tracker can send positions once per day under normal circumstances, and can start to send "SOS" if it is moving.

flextrack lommy eye.

the big one is waterproof, has a d-cell lio soi battery which last for 10 years one message per day.
temp sensor build in,
it use gps and cell lbs.

main problem; price.

Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Many thanks guys for your inputs...
Buwo, I'm contacting immediately Flextrack for pricing info....
Rgds

Try the AS1 from A-Track with it will give you 3 years autonomy. It has a 8aH battery.
However if the fridges are powered why do you need so much autonomy.
The AS3 may be better as it has the possibility of 1 wire temp input. A-Track will supply a battery charger.
Let me know if you need more info.
David J
IOTSolution Srl

DavidJ Iotsolution srl

fabrice.fotso if your question still actual, please check our cGuard Beacon.

It has a D size battery - at least 5 years of running (13 500 mAh), optional temperature sensor, waterproof case, designed to work at temperatures from -40 to +55 C. Latest Ublox chips allow it to work indoor and outdoor with a great precise (LBS and A-GPS supported).
Also could be done in 3G or 2G version. Price is excellent.

ООО Сигард - производство навигационного оборудования
8 800 250 19 08
www.cguard.ru