Speed Limiter/Governor

Тема: Speed Limiter/Governor

Hello,

Any one having a reliable Speed limiter (Speed governor) technology, please contact.

Speed Limiter/Governor

Re: Speed Limiter/Governor

you should describe your needs a little bit more detailed!

Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Speed Limiter/Governor

I don't remember when and where, but once i saw a pnneumatic systems controlled by 3 Open Collector that put pressure on braking system,,,, mmmhh if i remember the system then i'll post the info!

--
Spread the AVL- World

Speed Limiter/Governor

Hello,

I need this technology to restrict vehicles from going above certain preset or dynamic speed level.

1. Static Speed Governor: Let's say speed limit is set to 80km/hr then the driver can't speed up the vehicle above 80 km/hr on any road.

2. Dynamic Speed Governor: This one is a bit smarter and has integrated GPS or works in integration with GPS device, and considers road speed limits and changes the speed limit value based on road speed limits.

So what i need is basically both.

Thanks !

Speed Limiter/Governor

It is better to detect such cases (this is the whole idea of telematic systems like Wialon) and issue penalties for drivers, then do smth with breaking system of any car that can be a reason of incindent.

At the dark side of telematics...

Speed Limiter/Governor

(13/03/2016 14:40:27 отредактировано milleniumpower)

Yes we do have Speed Limiter ,we have install up to now more than 3000 units

Please mail me [user]nasnew[user/]

Regards
Yoosouf Parvez
From Startouch
Mobile : +23057631200

Speed Limiter/Governor

Here in Europe this is standard for ALL TRUCKS. They are not allowed to go faster than 90km/h.
This is a standard and all truck manufactors build it into the system.

But even this hightech trucks dont restrict the speed dynamicaly as there is NO real actual speed limit database. (especialy not for a country like ethiopia!).

So i would listen to Shal and use the ecodriving function (maybe together with a physical limiter which restricts the whole system to the maximum allowed speed on motorways)

Wolf.

Speed Limiter/Governor

wwbusch aka Buwo  what is as such difficult about implementing dynamic speed limiter, if we have road's speed limit information and programmable speed limiter technology ??

Speed Limiter/Governor

Nasnew,

experience just shows, that "speed limit information" is not acurat. it changes often. and in complex road situations the delay of gps transmission, data analysis in Wialon, Serverload of data analysis etc. makes such a system not practicable. And only imagine, the data is not correct, you can driver faster as your data shows, your truck is trying to overtake another truck and the system devices "ohh, i must limit the speed now"... your customer will love you for this!

Also: Wialon can access only speedlimits from some special sources. As speedlimits are connected to map data, YOU need to provide this map data together with the speedlimits in a format, gurtam can easy import. than you have to be sure, that your data connection is always available, only imagine you blocked the speed to for example 50km/h, but your truck is now on a motorway where it could drive 90km/h but because some gprs problems with your provider the Wialon can not update the speed-limiter.... and so on and so on.

So dynamic speed limiting a car is not implemented in any country i know because of the above reasons.

Wolf.

• Speed Limiter/Governor

Speed Limiter/Governor

SABO ELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGY LTD

the Chinese manufacturer, focus on Speed Limiter / governor Device in China for over 10 years, for all vehicles, cars, trucks, school bus, taxi.etc.

our products list:

-- speed limiter / governor
-- speed limiter / governor with fleet management function
-- speed limiter / governor with print funcion

Add: Honghao Industry Zone, Xiayuan, Huangpu District, Guangzhou City, China

Any need please contact me!!

contact person:  Lydia  Ao

Mobile/Whatsapp: +86 13380019419 l Skype/email: lydia@sabo-speed.com

Lydia Ao
manufacturer for Speed Limiter / governor Device in China
Mobile/Whatsapp: +86 13380019419 l Skype/email: lydia@sabo-speed.com

Speed Limiter/Governor

awesome

Speed Limiter/Governor

Hi, has anyone experienced Atrack AX5 units to give a speed of 16200 km/h and then afterwards freeze?