Skytrack

Тема: Skytrack

Hello Partners,

I have received 50 chinise devices from a client who want i intergrate for them on Wialon but manufactuer has refused with Protocols ,looks like a device which could be compatible with others .

http://skytrack.co/Fliers.html
I have SMS commands below  anyone has idea could be which device and what IP port etc used

8.1 Set GPRS /APN Settings in the tracker
For example: When the device goes to Indonesia, and the customer put the Sim card of Indonesian
Telecommunication. So the tracker has to be programmed with the GPRS setting which is of that
particular telecommunication company. Every Company has different APN (Access Point Name). For
searching your telecommunication APN setting please call to the Helpline of that particular
Telecom Company.SMS:< apn123456 cmnet> .Reply Back: set APN OK
8.2 Modify IP address and port

To send the data to a specific IP of the software, you need to SMS the following command to the
tracker and the tracker will start sending all data to the specified IP.Send SMS <ip+ ip address + PORT
+ Port Address> to the unit. If the platforms IP address and port is 182.18.188.143 and 5001, send
SMS <ip182.18.188.143por5001> to the tracker. It will reply <set IP address and PORT ok> After this,
device will send GPS data to this particular IP and Port only.

8.3 Set Device ID number
In order to identify device on the software platform, it is must to set a unique device ID for every
device. Send SMS <number + tracker ID number> to the tracker. For example
<number13612345678>.We recommend to make the Sim Card number as the device ID
8.4 Set GPRS user name and password (Optional)

Some country has GPRS user name and password for GPRS communication. To activate the GPRS in
the tracker please send the following command: <user + space + GPRS user name + space + GPRS
password>For example:<user 123456 00000>,<user> is command,<123456>is GPRS user
name,<00000>is GPRS password. After send SMS, tracker will reply <Set GPRS User and Password ok>
8.5 GPRS time sending interval (Auto track)
This command is sent to call the data from the tracker after Interval time.
Send SMS <at30sum0> to the unit; it will reply <Auto track set ok> And after every 30 seconds the
data will