eelink tk116

Тема: eelink tk116

Have anybody used this unit and could you please give a feedback on the performance. Some of our customers compare only price and we can give them these units.

Regards,
Abraham

eelink tk116

Re: eelink tk116

Hi Abraham,

we use EELINK-TK115 (the little device with build in antenna) and EELINK-GOT08 (the OBD Tracker).
Both are running fine.

Traffic is a bit high at round about 7-10MB / Month on typical device,
have that in mind.

Also you dont get a correct "ignition on" - "ignition off" message, this is a bit tricky, ask me for config when you ready to test.

Wolf.
(p.s. i dont know how much they should cost, but everything more than 35 USD is too expensive! for 45 USD you can get already european quality!!! (which has EMARK certificate for automotive usage etc.)

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

eelink tk116

Hi Abraham

we have been using this device the whole year, and at the moment it has been working fine. As Wolf says, the problem is that it consumes around 10 MB.

Let me know if you need any help.

Regards

Angelo

Angelo Mosso
CEO
GPS7000
Santiago, Chile

eelink tk116

Thanks for the information, we have not taken a final decision. We are currently promoting only European trackers.

eelink tk116

Hi Guys,
Any further feedback on GOT08 from EELINK? Also #BUWO mentioned European quality OBD units available for $45, can you please specify name and model numbers please?

eelink tk116

Hi guys,
We also have a few TK115 & TK116 plus the GOT06 & GOT08, yes they did use too much data for us so ceased using them. Plans here in Aus best for less than 5MB data, too expensive for more data.

Additionally Australia is ending 2G network this year so we are seeking an alternative low cost device that operate from Wialon platform - 3G Australian standard that will use less than 5MB and ideally for around $45 so would love to know the contact info.

wwbusch aka Buwo - it would be great if you could share the details for these devices you mention. Currently we only use CalAmp and cheapest we can get them for is around US$135, fine for what we use them for but seeking an alternative for lower end clients.

Onwards and Upwards!!
Knowledge, data & information is power!

eelink tk116

Hello,

Baltic Car Equipment is one of leaders in prices for GPS trackers made in Europe. Basic trackers could be sold for less than 40 EUR in bulk orders. CAN-bus trackers could be sold for less than 65 EUR for light and heavy vehicles.

Moreover, if you compare devices to other low cost trackers take technical support and warranty into consideration. We provide direct technical support and warranty starts only from device activation (not invoice date).

Data usage is less than 5 Mb. Optimized data consumption could be 1.5-2.5 Mb per month if average driving time is 3 hours per day.

Contact sales@bce.lt for more information

http://www.bce.lt/en

eelink tk116

Thanks for the BCE info, I will email tomorrow for more detail, hopefully this may work in providing us with resolve in a low cost 3G solution to replace our eelink 2G devices.

Onwards and Upwards!!

eelink tk116

Please be aware that for Australia you need UMTS850 and UMTS900 capable devices!
As both frequencies are not used here in Europe for UMTS (and UMTS is here very fast replaced by LTE/4G) there are NO devices i know which could handle your needs exept some Gosafe devices. But even they have only UMTS900 and not UMTS850!

Good luck ;-)

Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

eelink tk116

That's the issue we are finding. China manufacturers are working on it currently e.g. EELink I have discussed with, fine products as per ours and others comments in earlier posts. Currently we are only using the calamp HSPA devices as they work fine, e.g. LMU26H200-G1000 model for majority of clients and have been using the like of eelink for the rest.

We have been engaging with Gosafe, our only issue is cost. Price is more comparable with the Calamp that we buy at approx US$150, Gosafe is approx US$130. We are trying to find alternative for eelink for low end users <US$45 otherwise we will need to drop this marker sector having no choice.

Onwards and Upwards!!

eelink tk116

Hello everyone

Here in colombia have a potential costumer which is using TK116 but with Quiktrak (QT500), we have tried to point one of those devices to gurtam platform using
Server IP Address:    193.193.165.165
Server port:    20752

But device don´t show any of information, for what i have found out, probably Quiktrak changes firmware and block the possibility of using this devices on others platforms. can be right this? can be solved?

Thanls

eelink tk116

wwbusch aka Buwo   i got one eelink TK116 that does not accept to work on wialon platform could you please help me with configuration of that one?

eelink tk116

grupohm please specify all details to hw@gurtam.com

Viktor Yarovenko
Business Analyst
Wialon