Reports to sub-accounts

Тема: Reports to sub-accounts

Hello fellow wialon users and i am fed up with my created sub accounts doesn't allow the reports so any body help me i'll very grateful

Reports to sub-accounts

Re: Reports to sub-accounts

hello, just give us a feedback to support@gurtam.com noting your username and we'll gladly help you out of this.
BR.

Reports to sub-accounts

Hello, zedeeq01
Check the "reports" feature activated in account and you have the access to any resource.
BR.

Reports to sub-accounts

Hi Zeedeq,

i simulated this: first your main user needs to have all rights in CMS (cms.wialon.com) (create users etc.)
than your main user must have all rights at units (also in cms.wialon.com)

AND THAN you must give your sub-user of main user the rights not only on units but also on Ressources (see screenshot i am attaching here).

By the way, we does it always the following way (also it is a bit more complicated and you loose all discounts):
create in CMS a new account with all allowed ressources
go to units and give the user of created account the access rights to the units

advantage: the account has his own ressources and you are flexible in changing user rights and unit rights... much more flexible.

Wolf

• Reports to sub-accounts
Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Reports to sub-accounts

thank you all for you kind reply this is what i thought first and it doesn't work for me so i'll try contacting support@gurtam so thank you again you are always helpful Especialy MR  wolf

Reports to sub-accounts

ping me in skype, i do remote session with you tomorrow (friday) and we get that running fine ;-)

Wolf.
(wwbusch in skype)

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post