Hi dear Gurtam Team,
first a little comment to last year conference: it was NOT boring and we liked to listen to the very perfect hold reports of your team!
But workshops = also great ...
So here some themes which would be interesting for us (and maybe also for others)
- sourcing hardware worldwide (what kind of sourcing possibilitys are there, taxes, transport costs, warranty, stability, typical problems of hardware sourcing related to the special business of "install and forget" hardware
- working easy universal canbus systems for fuel level
- m2m roaming simcards, what simcards / providers are available / costs / prepaid? automatic handling of prepaid simcards etc
- LBS services / tracking by GSM without GPS
- fully integrated solutions for order management / task management? is there something like that?
- whats about the "app-market" which was discussed in 2012 and 2013?
- dealing with own partners and competitors of low cost "internet" service providers
- possibilitys to provide "basis"-Tracking low cost solutions for end customers
- generell the future of gps tracking :-)) (in a positiv meaning)
Well, if i find something more i will add it here :-)))
So so, city adventure puzzle in minsk....
For sure we need to be with Murtadha Fadhil in a group, he will be experienced in city fighting and bribing the police speed controls in minsk.
Jorge, who is afraid of lost BUK M1 in minsk will be our "no comprende" speaker if we got arrested and harm of cause need to get attraction for us by the ladies with his charm;-)
Aliaksandr, hopefully you organize this for us?
p.s. already bought the fitting hat and glases for minsk ;-)
Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post