error":1004,"reason":"LIMIT msgs_activity

Тема: error":1004,"reason":"LIMIT msgs_activity

Hi,

I have custom application using code c#. when i execute report, i insert data into my postgresql table. however it limits at the 45.message and returns error such as below:

what does it mean? how can i handle this issue? i added an image at the attachment.

thanks

• error":1004,"reason":"LIMIT msgs_activity

Re: error":1004,"reason":"LIMIT msgs_activity

onuryurtsever hello, based on the error you've reached limitation by 15 million messages loaded into the session.
As I can see from the provided screenshot you have some loop which is executing reports by each unit one-by-one.
Thus the information is stores in the current session.
You need to clear previously loaded result before next execution with clean_up_result request.

Also, if you requesting messages, similar request should be used as well before next execution.

Anton Zinovyev
Technical Care Engineer (L2)
Wialon

thanks for info, yeah it is loop and i am querying every day like that  between '2023-07-01 00:00' and '2023-07-01 23:59'. then 2nd july, then 3rd july goes on for each object_id.

however now i am getting error {"error":1003,"reason":"LIMIT exec_report_duration"}. screenshot below.

thanks.

is there any solution get all data at once related to reports from api?

onuryurtsever hello, the error you ve received indicates that more than 5 minutes required to execute the report. Currently, 5 minutes is the limit for report execution.
You can try to reduce execution interval to make it shorter. If you execute report by units group, then try to separate the group in several smaller groups and execute report for each group separately.

If the issue persists, please send an email with the issue description and complete request text to support@gurtam.com

Anton Zinovyev
Wialon

(13/07/2023 15:15:27 отредактировано onuryurtsever)

hi zant  thank you. i will give some delays on app for now.

i need to ask another thing. I can see on wialon report from where to where that vehicles moved. however on api, it does not return this info. how can i get this info?

onuryurtsever hello, unfortunately, the issue you've faced with is not completely clear. Please, send an email to support@gurtam.com with the description of the issue and examples. Thank you!

Anton Zinovyev
Wialon