Topic: GuardMagic DAFS3-Vehicle Fuel Monitoring without Extra Fuel Sensor
- Would you want to use vehicle regular fuel level sensor in your fuel monitoring system?
- Would you want not istall Extra Fuel level Sensor in your Vehicle?
- Would you want not drill vehicle fuel tank?
- Would you want to connect vehicle regular fuel level sensor (analog or pulse-analog) to your vehicle GPS module?
GuardMagic DAFS3 fuel level sensor adapter allows to connect vehicle regular fuel level sensor to your vehicle GPS (vehicle monitoring) module.
GuardMagic DAFS3 allows by very economical way embed fuel monitoring function for cars, VANs, LCV in vehicle monitoring system.
GuardMagic DAFS3 could be used to provide fuel monitoring function on Passenger Cars, "JEEPs",VANs,"pick-up", LCV (Light Commercial Vehicles), Trucks, Buses etc. on which the use of professional fuel level sensors is not reasonable due to technical or economic reason.
GuardMagic DAFS3 is intended for connection car, light vehicle regular floating fuel level sensor to GPS-GSM/GPRS module.
GuardMagic DAFS3 read the "Analog Signal" or "Pulse-Analog Signal) from the vehicle regular resistive type floating fuel level sensor, valuate, processing input signal and converts it into:
- digital form: RS-232 communication interface;
- stable noise and pulse free analog voltage output 0... 9 V (10V) range. (Customer setting)
- No need to install additional fuel level sensor,
- No need to drill fuel tank,
- Work with ANALOG or PULSE-ANALOG fuel level sensor.
- 12V / 24V vehicle power;
- Dual input: "Analog" "and Pulse-Analog";
- Wide voltage input range;
- Valuation of the input signal;
- Input signal processing;
- Internal programming filter;
- Programming the operating parameters;
- Dual output: analog and RS-232;
- High resolution.