Re: option for migrating fuel fillings from Wialon to Fleetrun direct.

Тема: Re: option for migrating fuel fillings from Wialon to Fleetrun direct.

Hello,
We use Fleetrun for  our fleet mantainance, so we are requesting for an option whereby one is able to transfer fuel fillings from wialon to fleetrun.
The already available options of entering fuel fillings  manually and importing fuel fillings from excel files to fleetrun is not efficient to us as we already have the same fuel data in wialon, so an option of transferring it to fleetrun will assist us so much.
Thank you

Re: Re: option for migrating fuel fillings from Wialon to Fleetrun direct.

Hello Cyrus.miroro!

Welcome to the forum!

Your suggestion is great and really makes sense. In addition, we ourselves thought that we needed functionality that would allow us to receive information about registered in Wialon fuel fillings in Fleetrun. However, we do not plan to implement such functionality in the near future, since few users applied for such a feature.
For now, it is necessary to use the current functionality of manually creating fuel fillings or import from a file.
If we have news on this issue, we will let you know.

P.S.: I moved your topic to the thread where Fleetrun improvements are discussed.

Nastassia Maslovskaya
Business Analyst, Wialon

Hi to everyone
I agree with Cyrus - this functionality is very important for Fleetrun evolution.

Хайруллин Шамиль
ООО "Смарт-сервис"
Самарская область
smrservice.ru

Hello,
I too need this feature.
Regards Glenn