Custom Fields Flexibility

(12/02/2021 21:19:33 отредактировано Fernando Brochetto)

Тема: Custom Fields Flexibility

Hello,
I need to have information from custom fields of the drivers in a unit report. Also, the support team told me that this is going to work in report by groups of units this month, this is very important too.
Could this be implemented inside Wialon?

For example:
information of how many hours does the driver works per day (a fixed value), relate this to time during the trips (the difference, for example);
calculate a special payment for each driver (for example 1,25 R$/km) based on the mileage.

Take a look of a screenshot of the columns a must have in a report that a client asked.
Is a tractor factory that sends tractors all over the country and wants to control where are the tractors, how many hours they've spent with engine on and mainly some data about the invoice of the unit. Every place the tractor goes, the invoice changes, that's why we are creating invoices as drivers with custom fields.

• Custom Fields Flexibility
Fernando Brochetto
Technical Support, Rastreasul

fernando@rastreasul.com.br

Re: Custom Fields Flexibility

Hi Fernando Brochetto!

I am not quite sure I got the idea of what should be done from our side.

Do you mean that the custom fields of the driver are wanted to be included to the Rides report?

Maryia Paklonskaya
Wialon Business Analyst

"The important thing is not to stop questioning" (c)

Hello mapa,
the problem is:

when we generate a report from a group of units, the platform can only show us the custom fields of the units;
when we generate a report from a group of drivers, the platform can only show us the custom fields of the drivers;

the request is to be able to unify both, for example: when we generate a report for a group of units and input columns from custom fields of the drivers, the platform analyses the driver that was in the unit and insert his custom fields.

Fernando Brochetto
Technical Support, Rastreasul

fernando@rastreasul.com.br

Fernando Brochetto I got your point. I have added your suggestion to the issue about improving the Reports. We have faced earlier with demand in cross-entity reporting. I will notify you additionally once there are any pieces of news on that.

К сожалению, у вас не достаточно прав для просмотра данного текста

Maryia Paklonskaya
Wialon Business Analyst

"The important thing is not to stop questioning" (c)