Access Denied Error 7

Тема: Access Denied Error 7

Hi,

We have successfully login with Token ID and get proper response - 200, for example EID and other parameters,

After that we are trying to get Latitude and Longitude of a trailer by using following API methods but not success and it always shows error code- 7 (Access denied)

core/search_item
resource/get_unit_trailers
resource/get_zone_data

Could you please help us to come out from this problem. We are stuck at this point and not able to move forward.

Access Denied Error 7

Re: Access Denied Error 7

Hello!

If you use request core/search_item , for some flags to get detailed information it need to have higher access right.
So first please check the token access right (parameter access_type)  , the default value is 256 Online tracking
Please note all flags value should be sum  , for example  256 + 512 = 768 means  Online tracking & View access to most data

Next error code- 7  can return when there is not correct item Id , for example unitID - unit ID in resource/get_unit_trailers
Please check if there is correct id

Diana Cheley
Wialon Hosting Expert
Gurtam

Access Denied Error 7

Hi,

I am facing same error again and i checked with wialon team i have all access rights in my account. What i want, i want the current location of any trailer this is my concern and i am using method "core/search_item" for the same, if am using wrong method so kindly suggest me the correct method.

svc: core/search_item
params: {"id":595,"flags":"4611686018427387903"}

Response: {
                      "error": 7
                   }

ThankYou.

Access Denied Error 7

Hello!

Trailers are sub-elements which created in resources. So using core/search_item you need to search resource, for example by its id
The "id":595 doesn't seems valid as resource id, only if you use Wialon Local.
So first please check resource id

Next - please note that trailer location (parameter "pos") is returned only if trailer is unbind to unit, if trailer is bind to unit the "pos":{"y":0,"x":0}}} , so in this case it needs to check unit location.

Diana Cheley
Wialon Hosting Expert
Gurtam