Reports From Tasks

(13/04/2020 19:51:00 отредактировано Fernando Brochetto)

Тема: Reports From Tasks

Hello,
We have a client that wants the reports coming from Tasks to have all the attached files separated by units , in other words, instead of all the data coming separated in the file, coming separated by file, a file per unit. Also, he told me that if there was an option for the PDF files coming like the print format, would be better.

Problem:
The client said that they employees have dificulties reading the reports, so he wants a report per vehicle. At the moment the only option is to send a e-mail with a task per unit, but it ends flooding the email box.

Soluton:
Create an option inside task to separate a file per unit in the attached files and another for the print model in the PDF format.

• Reports From Tasks
Fernando Brochetto
Technical Support, Rastreasul

fernando@rastreasul.com.br

Reports From Tasks

Re: Reports From Tasks

Hello Fernando Brochetto,
nice to meet your again smile

As for your suggestions, I have some claryfications and questions for you.

The client said that they employees have dificulties reading the reports, so he wants a report per vehicle. At the moment the only option is to send a e-mail with a task per unit, but it ends flooding the email box.

Now, all reports separated by unit. When you are setting up a task, you can select multiple units and receive one letter at once with several reports (see attached screenshot).
Perhaps, I didn’t quite correctly understand your request and problem and you mean something else. If so, please tell about problem in detail.

Also, he told me that if there was an option for the PDF files coming like the print format, would be better.

Please, tell me more about this request.
If the type of report that is generated by clicking on the "print" button is not suitable for your customers, they can simply download the report in PDF format and print it.

• Reports From Tasks
Nastassia Maslovskaya
Business Analyst, Wialon

Reports From Tasks

(17/04/2020 20:45:08 отредактировано Fernando Brochetto)

Hello mana, how are you?

Now, all reports separated by unit. When you are setting up a task, you can select multiple units and receive one letter at once with several reports (see attached screenshot).
Perhaps, I didn’t quite correctly understand your request and problem and you mean something else. If so, please tell about problem in detail.

Oh, my mistake, I was using a group of units report, not just a unit, so you're right.

Please, tell me more about this request.
If the type of report that is generated by clicking on the "print" button is not suitable for your customers, they can simply download the report in PDF format and print it.

Noo, this is what they want, a report coming from tasks by e-mail with the format of printing, like the attached file, because it is more compact.

Опубликовать вложения

Иконка вложений Report.rar 107.11 Кб, файл был скачан 215 раз(а) 

Fernando Brochetto

Reports From Tasks

Hello Fernando,
thank you, we work hard for you smile

Now I understand the meaning of your request.
But we have not received such requests from other partners before. I think that this means that everyone is satisfied with the formats of sent PDF reports. As you know, an idea must have value for several partners. If the request rating grows and other partners support your idea, then we can take such a request into work. For example, we can leave the current format, and add another one that will look like you mentioned earlier, or something else.

Nastassia Maslovskaya
Business Analyst, Wialon

Reports From Tasks

Hello mana,
thank you for the answer.
Yess, no problems, maybe some other partner has this need too smile

Fernando Brochetto